Todobebé announced the launch of the new Viva la Familia website (www.vivalafamilia.com).The launch is one of several recent announcements by Todobebe in celebration of its 11 year anniversary, including Blogs de Mamas and mobile applications for moms expecting and raising babies 0 to 5 years old.
The newly designed website is a companion to Todobebe's popular Viva la Familia TV show which airs weekly on the Univision Network. It features exclusive video footage, behind the scenes interviews, blogs of the celebrity TV talents and producers, updated show schedules, contests and games.
For Hispanic families raising children, the Todobebé web properties have been a lifeline of information about pregnancy and parenting, and a zero waste platform for advertisers to reach this growth market, which already accounts for 25% of births nationally, and over 40% in many key markets.
Consumer enhancements include:
- Enhanced TV content & access for consumers
- Celebrity blogs & behind the scenes interviews
- Galleries with photos of Aracely Arambula, Karen Martinez, Gaby Spanic, Argelia Atilano, Sergio Mayer, Giselle Blondet, Cristian de la Fuente and more!
- Enhanced 'share with a friend' viral opportunities including RSS feeds and posting to Facebook
- Enhanced colors, graphics, photo slideshows and video.