Terra, the Internet company in Latin America and digital content provider in 18 countries including the United States—has tapped Omniture, an Adobe company (NASDAQ: ADBE) and a provider of online business optimization software, to measure the effectiveness of its multi-channel digital media platform. With Omniture SiteCatalyst, Terra will measure audience engagement across online video, music, news and mobile content from one central measurement platform.
Terra, which previously utilized 12 different systems of measurement, selected Omniture for the unification job. The internet company is also creating its own intelligent business department to fully utilize the data.
“Our company has quickly realized that if we have meaningful data we can trust, we can sell advertising space more effectively,” said Paulo Silva, commercial director, Terra Latin America. “With SiteCatalyst, we can give advertisers performance information about certain content, allowing us to better monetize our advertising opportunities by helping advertisers know where and when their ads will perform the best.”
With Omniture, Terra will now:
– Measure online video/music usage across 18 countries in Latin America
– Leverage one measurement platform to coordinate online and offline marketing and advertising strategies
– Measure the effectiveness of news content displayed on Terra’s Web sites
– Use the same dashboards across Terra to demonstrate the performance of multiple digital channels
– Measure the effectiveness of its mobile presence, helping Terra to better understand how to advertise to users of different devices
– Optimize Terra’s investments in digital marketing
Omniture SiteCatalyst is part of the Omniture Online Marketing Suite, an integrated portfolio of optimization applications for Visitor Acquisition, Conversion, Online Analytics and Channel Analytics and is built on an Open Business Analytics Platform.