Everything is ready so you can start nominating for Portada’s Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards. The most prestigious awards in Hispanic marketing, advertising and media.
Portada's Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards are chosen through an entirely democratic process. Candidates are nominated by Portada readers at www.portada-online.com. Each user nominates a candidate in each category.
After the nomination process the voting process starts. Each user can only vote
one time in each category. The most voted individuals/projects win.
The winners will be announced at the Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print
Media Conference in NYC, Sept. 22, 2011 . This year’s Conference theme is Marketing to Hispanics: Taking the CMO’s Driver Seat.
– TOP CONTENT PROVIDER TO HISPANIC AUDIENCES
– TOP DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
– TOP HISPANIC DIGITAL ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN PLAN AND EXECUTION
– TOP HISPANIC PRINT ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN AND EXECUTION
-TOP HISPANIC DIGITAL MEDIA INNOVATION
– TOP HISPANIC PRINT MEDIA INNOVATION
– TOP PRINT MEDIA PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR