Major decision makers of the global Latin Advertising, Content and Media world (Latin America, Spain and U.S.) will be present at Portada’s 2010 Panregional Advertising and Media Summit on June 3 in Miami’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel: https://www.portada-online.com/conference/main.aspx?cid=9
“Reaching Pan Latin Audiences” is the main theme of the Summit, which last years attendee feedback and 2010 sponsor support confirm as the pre-eminent event for the global Latin Advertising, Media and Content markets.
Major decision makers already confirmed their participation, including Kim Allard Regional Online Marketing Manager for Sony Latin America, Chris Velasco Director Trade Marketing – Americas for Microsoft and Guillermo Morrone VP Marketing Head – MasterCard Worldwide – Latin America & Caribbean.
Other major speakers include:
– Enrique Cuevas, CEO of Editorial Premiere
– Sue Cross, Sue Cross, SVP Global Media – Americas, Associated Press
– Joe Crump, Group Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Razorfish
– Cynthia Evans, Managing Director, Group M, Media Edge
– Milton Longobardi, Managing Director Sao Paulo Tourism Bureau
– José Ruiz, Senior Marketing Manager, Oracle
– Raquel Solorzano, Corporate Media Manager, Samsung Latin America
– Roxana Strohmenger, Latin America Lead Analyst, Forrester Research
– Tomás O'Farrell Founding Partner and CMO Sonico
– Juan Saldivar, Director Televisa Interactive
The main program will revolve on Best Practices Advertising to Latin American Audiences as well as panregional media buying. There also will be special break out sessions.The first: “The Message: Content Preferences of Latin Audiences”. The second: “Is the Medium the Message? How are different content delivery mechanisms and technological innovation affecting media consumption in the Latin world?”
A third break out session will be devoted to the so-called “South-North” trend of Latin American companies marketing to U.S. audiences.
Early Bird Tickets:
Early bird tickets are available at
or by calling 1-800-397-5322.
Premium sponsors of the Summit are:
Sponsor of the Panregional Advertising and Media Awards: El Mundo Americas/Unidad Editorial (http://www.elmundo.es/america/)
Leader Sponsor: Sony: (http://www.sptadsales.com/)
Presenting Sponsor: Razorfish (www.razorfish.com)
Portada is the leading source on the Latin marketing and media space. It offers world-class news and intelligence through online, print, databases and conferences. Portada is present online here:
www.portada-online.com/LatinAmerica (Latin America)
www.portada-online.com/enespanol (Global in Spanish)
www.portada-online.com (U.S. Hispanic)