Our Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference will take place on September 23, 2009 in New York City. Register now to enjoy Early Fall in New York City, together with top industry executives from all over the country.
After our very succesful 2008 Conference last October in the heart of New York City (for a review click here), Portada's team is working on an even stronger 2009 Conference program that once again will drive the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Industries forward through high quality content. The 2009 event will have an even stronger client-focused program (Watch out for speaker announcements in the next few weeks).
Key Topics to be discussed:
- Clients from major CPG, Telco and Retail Companies talk about how best to reach the Hispanic consumer
- Candid Advice from both general market and Hispanic market top marketing and ad agency exeucitves on how to sell advertising into 2010. The Year the New Hispanic Census will be published.
- A look at How Emerging New Technologies (Mobile, Digital Platforms etc) can help publishers and advertisers reach Hispanic and Latin American Consumers as never before.
- Analysis of why Print Media Matters more than ever in order to reach Spanish-Speaking Audiences.
- Networking with your peers and new prospects in friendly environment in the heart of New York City.
- Recognition of industry pioneers, innovators and their campaigns at the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Luncheon.
- Hispanic Online Ad Networks: The latest trends
- Content: Research on New preferences and delivery mechanisms…
- Leveraging Social Networks and online communities to reach Latinos
For sponsorship opportunities, please e-mail Nicolas Miranda at Nicolas@portada-online.com or call 1-800-397-5322.
For registration information, please click here.