1) What are the best practices in reaching Latin consumers worldwide? Language, culture and content, not geographic distance play a crucial role in the new borderless world. Hear from high level marketing executives of Group M, Sony, MasterCard, Microsoft and Sol Meliá how to best reach Latin Audiences worldwide. Interact with these experts during the panel “The View: Reaching Latin Audiences, Communications without Borders.”
2) How does one of the top ten financial institutions in the world plan its Latin American Advertising?
Enrique Arribas, Advertising and Sponsorships Director, Grupo Santander, a top five Latin American advertiser, will provide an in-depth presentation on “How a Global Spanish Bank Markets to Latin Americans.”
3) What are the new trends in Panregional media buying?
Many insights by key media buying and planning executives from Starcom, MPG and OMD at the panel: “The State of the Art: The Pro’s and Cons of Panregional Media Buying.”
4) Why does a blue-chip digital media agency think that Latin America has the greatest digital disconnect in the world?
Hear a detailed explanation by Joe Crump. Vice President, Strategy & Planning at Razorfish, during his presentation the “The Finch and the Fox.”
5) The Latin American free newspaper market is booming. What are the opportunities ahead? Per Mikael Jensen, CEO, Metro International, the worlds largest publisher of free newspapers, will provide his expert views during the panel “Media Moguls Chat: Why are major media companies investing in Latin America.”
6) Who is the new kid on the "panregional media block"?
Antonio Buades, Commercial, Research and New Business Director, Union Radio, a global Spanish-radio broadcaster. will explain the rationale for Union Radio’s expansion during the Media Moguls Chat.
7) The Spaniards are discovering America again. Is Spain “conquering” the Latin (American) advertising world of the 21st century?
Antonio Fernandez Galiano, CEO Unidad Editorial/El Mundo Americas and president of AEDE (Asociación Española de Editores de Diarios) will explain the intellectual and business foundation of his group’s expansion into both the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets. The opportunities and challenges of the expansion discussed by the CEO of a leading Spanish media companies.
8) How are new content delivery mechanisms impacting consumption of Latin Audiences worldwide? Hear what Sue Cross, the executive responsible for the Associated Press’ operations in the Americas, has to say on this crucial topic during the panel “Content: Is the Medium the Message.” Plus the latest research by Forrester’s Roxanna Strohmenger.
9) What content do Latin Audiences worldwide like the most? Major experts from Union Radio, Discovery, Grupo Diarios America and Televisa, will answer this questions during the concurrent session: “The Message: Content Preferences of Latin Audiences.”
10) What is South-North Marketing? Multilatinas and other Latin American companies are important advertisers in the Northern Hemisphere . A discussion of this relatively new phenomenon by two major Brazilian players at the concurrent session: “South-North – Marketing. “
… And most importantly: Will You be able to develop New Business?
This is a question you will get answered by hundreds of clients and prospects during several networking opportunities at the magnificent Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Attendees of Portada’s Annual Summit are major decision makers in the Latin-Panregional Advertising and Media world. In our 2010 edition they will represent companies including Associated Press, Conde Nast, Coty Prestige, DirecTV Latinoamérica, Discovery, Deloitte, Disney, Editorial Premiere, Efe News, ESPN, First Bank, Goodyear, Group M, Grupo Diario Americas, Grupo Santander, Havas Media, Hewlett Packard, HBO, MasterCard, Mediaedge, Metro International, LVMH, Microsoft, MTV Networks, Nextel , New York Times, OMD, Oracle, Razorfish, Royal Caribbean, Samsung, South American Restaurant Group, Sao Paulo Tourism Bureau, Sonico, Sony, Starcom, Salvatore Ferragamo, Televisa, UBS, Unidad Editorial, Union Radio, Visa, Washington Post… and many more!
To download the program please click here.
Register to the Summit at the special online promotion price here.
Or call our Online Sales Director Nicolas Miranda at 1-800-397-5322 (firstname.lastname@example.org), from outside the U.S. please call 212 685 44 41.