We just got confirmation from the following speakers-panelists for our Fourth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference, NYC, Sept. 30:
– Nelson Garcia, Media Director, Global Hue
– Teresa Iglesias-Solomon, Director of Multicultural Marketing Initiatives, Best Buy
– Hector Vallejo, Multicultural Marketing Director, Stanley-Black and Decker
– Felix Tejeda, Hispanic Brand Manager, Sprint Prepaid Group
Other major speakers that already confirmed their participation include:
– Tania Cameron, Sr. Manager CRM, Kraft Foods
– Kristyn Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy’s
– Marcelo Salup, Media Director, DMG Solutions
The main Theme of this major event is: ”Connecting National Brands with Local Audiences”.
Early Bird Tickets are going fast, register here!