General Mills is the only Fortune 100 company that substantially increased its Hispanic advertising budget during the first half of 2009. In fact, it grew more than 100%, according to TNS Media Intelligence. It is particularly fitting that the architect of this increase, Rodolfo Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Director of General Mills, will be holding the keynote speech at Portada’s Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference. Rodriguez will present best practices on how to connect with the Hispanic consumer and explain why a greater focus on digital media and newspaper/magazine advertising is essential for successful Hispanic marketing.
Under the theme “Getting it Right: Connecting with the Hispanic Consumer” everyone who matters in Hispanic advertising, media, content and research will gather on Thursday Sept. 24 at the Helen Mills, Event Space & Theatre, one of Manhattan’s most unique conference venues.
Another important topic to be covered at this must attend event is the increasing sophistication of the Latin digital media market: Attendees will have the opportunity to learn how Corporate America is increasingly reaching Hispanics through digital media with case studies from Allstate and Comida Kraft(presented by Marla Skiko, SVP, Director of Digital Innovation, SMG Multicultural), HBO Latino(JohnSantiago, CEO Media 8) and Tortillas Gruma(Steward Severino, Director of Interactive Media at Lopez Negrete).
Other major marketers that will present at the Conference include:
– John De Armas, VP of WorldDirect and Head of DirectTVMás.
– Lorena Hidalgo, Manager Hispanic Marketing Wrangler/VF Jeanswear Inc.
– Teresa Iglesias Solomon, VP Multicultural Initiatives, Best Buy
– Manny Gonzalez, Hispanic Marketing Director, Hennessy Brand – Moet – Hennessy USA
– Alain Groenendaal, President & CEO, Wing
– Brian Lange, Brand Manager, SPLENDA, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Johnson & Johnson / McNeil Nutritionals
– Monica Morales, Brand Manager, Dr Pepper Hispanic Market
– Kristyn Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy's
– Rene Ramos, Brand Manager MillerCoors
– Andrea Riley, Corporate Brand and Automotive Marketing, GMAC Financial Services
– Hector Vallejo, Hispanic Marketing Manager, DeWalt
Secure your spot here:
The following companies are premium sponsors of the Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference & Networking Function.
EPMG360 (https://www.epmg360.com, Hispanic Digital and Print Media Award Sponsor)
Alloy Access (https://www.alloy-access.com, Bronze Sponsor),
Media Space Solutions (https://www.mediaspacesolutions.com, Bronze Sponsor),
NxtBookMedia (https://www.nxtbookmedia.com/, Networking Function Sponsor),
American Airlines (https://www.aa.com/aa/homePage.do, Official Airline)
Sala (https://salanyc.com, Official Restaurant)