Key marketers at Kraft and Starcom Media Vest will provide an in-depth exploration of how they leverage mobile marketing technologies to engage with the Hispanic consumer at Portada’s Hispanic Mobile Marketing Forum. Attendees of the event, to be held in New York City’s Scholastic Auditorium on Sept. 19, will have the opportunity to listen Tania Cameron Associate Director CRM–Hispanic Segment Kraft Foods (photo), and Elizabeth Elliott, Mobility Manager at Starcom. They will provide two separate case studies to both educate and inspire advertisers, agency execs and publishers about the future of Hispanic mobile marketing.
Key issues that will be explored include:
– Description of Share Your Latin Flavor Comida Kraft campaign
– Using mobile advertising (banner, ringtones) to grow the database.
– Effective messages to increase opt-in rates.
– The Mobile Strategy of P&G brands
– How an integrated campaign works better when including mobile
Check out the full agenda of the Hispanic Mobile Marketing Forum!
The Hispanic Mobile Marketing Forum can be attended in combination with the 6th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference which takes place in the same venue on the next day (Sept. 20). You can register to the Hispanic Mobile Marketing Forum independently or take advantage of the special COMBO rate to register to both events.