Hip Hop – Star and Music Mogul Jermaine Dupri will be one of the main highlights of Portada's 2012 Latam Summit starting this Wednesday June 6th in Miami Beach's Fountainebleau Hotel. Dupri and Microsoft Advertising's Leandro de Paula will have a conversation on the use of Social Media to build real communities. Jermaine Dupri recently launched Global 14, which consists of more than 1,100 groups who share common interests such as fashion, hip–hop, and R&B. According to Jermaine, “Global 14 is about redefining the meaning of online friends as members of diverse groups who share their interests and care about each other instead of just accumulating Followers and Likes.
More than 60 path-breaking speakers are ready for the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit at Miami Beach’s Fontainebleau Hotel on June 6th and 7th. The Summit is the main event for the U.S. Hispanic, Latin American and Iberian advertising, media and content industries.
The “Latam Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau” will take place before the Summit on June 6th during the morning.
New just confirmed panelists at the Forum include :
– John Kim, Managing Partner, HIG Growth Partners
– Giovanni Rodriguez, Specialist Leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP
If you have not registered yet, please register here.
8 Reasons why you can’t afford to miss the Summit/ Pay-TV Forum
1. MEET MAJOR PLAYERS. Meet hundreds of Marketing, Media and Agency executives from Latin America, the U.S. and Spain.
2. BE LUXURIOUS. Hear how and why luxury goods and services companies are placing major bets on Latam growth. Plus the Summit’s setting will be the wonderful Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel.
3. HEAR ABOUT THE LATEST IN ADVERTISING TECHNOLOGIES. Hear from three cutting-edge global Latin entrepreneurs about innovations in Averaging, Mobile-tech, Social Gaming and Direct Response Marketing.
4. LEARN ABOUT THE RISE OF THE BRAZILIAN CITIZEN CONSUMER
PR Firm Edelman will present a brand new study on the Brazilian consumer’s commitment to social purpose. Major client side marketers will share their experiences.
5. THINK ABOUT COLOMBIA. A Top – Ten Colombian advertiser will provide an in-depth presentation with local knowledge. Plus, hear first hand why Visa just opened a Colombian office.
6. GET THE LATEST ABOUT DOING BUSINESS IN LATIN AMERICA.
Will the left wing policy trend expand to the rest of the region? Get all the answers from major political analysts.
7. DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN CENTRAL AMERICA. Learn from top-level executives how to benefit from increasing stability and growth in Central America.
8. SOLVE THE LATAM PAY-TV PUZZLE. Why is the Latin American Pay-TV market one of the fastest growing markets in the world? How big will it get?
The Summit can be attended independently or in combination with the Latam Pay TV Forum. Register here.