Portada has secured a blue chip roster of clients and agencies who are going to touch upon the most important issues about connecting with the Hispanic Consumer.
Rodolfo Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Director at General Mills, will explain in his keynote presentation “Why Digital Media and Social Networking are essential tools to connect with the Hispanic consumer”.
Other top speakers and panelists at the event include:
– John De Armas, VP of WorldDirect and Head of DirectTVMás
– Colby Atwood, President, Borrell Associates
– Lorena Hidalgo, Manager Hispanic Marketing Wrangler/VF Jeanswear Inc.
– Teresa Iglesias Solomon, VP Multicultural Initiatives, Best Buy
– Manny Gonzalez, Hispanic Marketing Director, Hennessy Brand – Moet – Hennessy USA
– Alain Groenendaal, President & CEO, Winglatino
– Brian Lange, Brand Manager, SPLENDA, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Johnson & Johnson / McNeil Nutritionals
– Monica Morales, Brand Manager, Dr Pepper Hispanic Market
– Kristin Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy's
– Rene Ramos, Brand Manager MillerCoors
– Andrea Riley, Corporate Brand and Automotive Marketing, GMAC Financial Services
– Rodolfo Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Director, General Mills
– Marla Skiko, SVP, Director of Digital Innovation at SMG Multicultural
– Hector Vallejo, Hispanic Marketing Manager, DeWalt
– Teresa Wakeley, Advertising and Media Manager, Volkswagen of America
The Conference is going to take place in the Helen Mills Event Space and Theatre, in the heart of Manhattan in North Chelsea.
To see the events’ agenda, click here.
Early bird tickets are going fast. To register, click here.