Increased Opportunities for Learning and Networking for All Attendees; Plus, an Expanded Women in Communications Program and an Enhanced Focus on Sustainability, Diversity, Accessibility & Inclusion
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Enterprise Connect, the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration, today unveils its 2023 event program. Enterprise Connect brings IT decision-makers together to explore the trends and technologies driving enterprise communications through expert-led conference sessions, along with extensive peer networking and an exhibit floor featuring all the major industry players. Enterprise Connect 2023 takes place March 27-30, 2023 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, FL and digitally. Register here.
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has brought corporate IT decision makers together with industry vendors, analysts, consultants, and channel partners to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications. Over three days of a sponsor expo and four days of the conference program, Enterprise Connect showcases the latest systems, software, services and applications, and helps attendees understand their role.
“Communications professionals play a critical role in delivering the customer and employee experiences that their enterprises offer. And the challenge of providing cost-efficient yet technologically advanced communications has never been more daunting,” said Eric Krapf, General Manager, Enterprise Connect. “Enterprise Connect serves as the epicenter for the industry to come together. Through in-depth, expert-led content as well as opportunities to network and explore products from industry technology providers, our mission for the 2023 event is to deliver new and expanded learning opportunities as well as direct engagement with peers.”
The Enterprise Connect Conference Program offers more than 50 sessions spanning nine tracks that encompass critical industry topics including:
- Contact Center & Customer Experience
- Video Collaboration & A/V
- Collaboration Platforms
- CPaaS & APIs
- Unified Communications & UCaaS
- Workplace Strategies
- Management & Networks
- Security & Compliance
- Communications & Collaboration 2026, offering a strategic vision of technology transformation over the next three years
A few of the highlights of this year’s event include:
- Accessibility Focus: Enterprise Connect firmly believes that IT/communications teams can be among their enterprises’ leaders in improving accessibility for employees with disabilities. Communications/collaboration technology offers many ways to improve the employee experience for those with disabilities, and Enterprise Connect 2023 will feature content and programs that will inspire attendees to be difference-makers within their enterprises when it comes to accessibility. This programming will include a General Session on the keynote stage, a breakout session offering detailed action items, and inclusion of a “Best Innovation for Accessibility” category in this year’s annual Best in Enterprise Connect awards.
- The largest tracks ever on Customer Experience (CX), UC migration/UCaaS, and Workplace Strategies. These three areas: CX, the migration to the cloud, and fitting technology to the workplaces of the future, are critical issues for enterprise communications leaders in the wake of the pandemic. Sessions in these areas will range from case study discussions featuring enterprise leaders, to technical mini-tutorials, to in-depth guidance for upgrading CX technologies and project-managing the migration to the cloud.
- Diversity & Inclusion: In the coming weeks, Enterprise Connect will share news of exciting programs and partnership focusing on diversity, inclusion, and community support. Enterprise Connect is also expanding its Women in Communications program (see below).
Women in Communications
Fostering the careers of women in the field of enterprise communications and IT is more important than ever, so Enterprise Connect 2023 will feature our most extensive Women in Communications program yet.
This year’s Women in Communication program offers opportunities for learning, exchanging ideas and creating connections that help build careers as well as recognizing excellence, and includes:
- The Women in Communications Luncheon, bringing women enterprise communications and collaboration professionals together for networking and lunch as well as an interactive town hall-style discussion with a panel of women leaders in enterprise IT and communications.
- For the first time, Enterprise Connect will host a Main Stage General Session where attendees will hear from women leaders in enterprise communications organizations who will address the opportunities, challenges and experiences they’ve seen, and offer their advice and encouragement for current and future women leaders.
- For the third year in a row, Enterprise Connect will present the Spotlight Awards to honor outstanding women within enterprise IT and communications organizations. Nominations will open shortly.
Additionally, exhibitors will showcase the latest technologies in the Enterprise Connect Expo Hall, providing IT decision maker attendees with a unique opportunity to learn about new solutions impacting the industry.
In keeping with the focus of improving accessibility for employees with disabilities, Enterprise Connect is striving to make the event as accessible as possible. Attendees with special requirements are asked to contact Lisa Brenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register to attend Enterprise Connect 2023, click here. Enterprise Connect will also offer a digital component for enterprise communications and collaboration professionals to participate digitally.
For media registration click here.
For additional information on exhibition or sponsorship opportunities, contact Natalie Bustamante at email@example.com.
Stay connected with Enterprise Connect on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
About Enterprise Connect
For more than 30 years, Enterprise Connect has been the leading conference and exhibition for enterprise communications and collaboration in North America. Enterprise Connect brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry’s vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise communications. Enterprise Connect owns and produces No Jitter, (nojitter.com), providing daily blogging and analysis of enterprise communications, and it also serves the community with a weekly email newsletter, research surveys and a Webinar Series. For more information, visit enterpriseconnect.com. Enterprise Connect is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We’re an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.