3RD ANNUAL HISPANIC DIGITAL AND PRINT MEDIA CONFERENCE – AWARD LUNCH & NETWORKING
September 24, 2009 – Helen Mills Event Space & Theatre
This one-of-a-kind annual conference brings you an array of highly-focused panels and presentations by the best minds in Hispanic advertising and media. Major Corporate Marketers and Digital and Print Media Executives from all over the U.S. come to New York City every fall for this high quality event.
The Conference will be driven by the in-depth analysis you have come to expect from Portada. Looking forward to see you in NYC on September. 24, 2009!
2009 CONFIRMED SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- John De Armas, VP of WorldDirect and Head of DirectTVMás.
- Lorena Hidalgo, Manager Hispanic Marketing Wrangler/VF Jeanswear Inc.
- Teresa Iglesias Solomon, VP Multicultural Initiatives, Best Buy
- Manny Gonzalez, Hispanic Marketing Director, Hennessy Brand – Moet – Hennessy USA
- Alain Groenendaal, President & CEO, Wing
- Brian Lange, Brand Manager, SPLENDA, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Johnson & Johnson / McNeil Nutritionals
- Monica Morales, Brand Manager, Dr Pepper Hispanic Market
- Kristin Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy’s
- Rene Ramos, Brand Manager MillerCoors
- Andrea Riley, Corporate Brand and Automotive Marketing, GMAC Financial Services
- Rodolfo Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Director, General Mills
- Marla Skiko , SVP, Director of Digital Innovation, SMG Multicultural
- Hector Vallejo, Hispanic Marketing Manager, DeWalt
- Teresa Wakeley, Advertising and Media Manager, Volkswagen of America
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Advertiser Roundtables: Share Intelligence and insights with major clients and agencies. One major buy side executive will seat at each table and atendees will rotate.
- When the tail starts wagging the dog: how multicultural consumers are shaping trends and consumption for America as a whole, and what your business needs to do about it.
- Getting a bigger bang for the buck with digital media targeting Latins: Streaming online videos, Latin SEO, Mobile Advertising Leveraging Social Networks and much more…
- Content: Research on new preferences and delivery mechanisms
- Candid Advice from both general market and Hispanic market top marketing and ad agency executives on hwo to sell advertising ton 2010. The Year the New Hispanic Census will be published.
- Analysis of why print media matters more than ever in order to reach Spanish-speaking audiences
- Networking with new new prospects, clients and peers in a friendly environment in the heart of New York City.
- Recognition of industry pioneers, innovators and their campaigns at the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Luncheon.
Some Feedback from the 2007 and 2008 Conferences:
“I highly recommend Portada’s Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference to any and all marketing professionals.”
Beth Fidoten – SVP, Account Director, Print – Initiative
After attending the Second Annual Portada Hispanic Digital and Print Conference, we immediately started to implement some new strategies into our multimedia platform. After hearing so many experts in the field and having conversed with them during the networking sessions, we knew we were on the right track with our multimedia platform, but realized nevertheless how important adding the mobile technology and consumer generated content to our line of products is, and we took action. Great insights from the panel of experts and a well-organized conference. A must-attend conference on our calendar for next year.” Lilian de la Torre-Jimenez, Publisher Bodas USA La Revista
“It was one of the best conferences I have attended in a long time– very intense, very stimulating and we both learned a lot. It also confirmed some trends that we are seeing in the market. You did a great job at getting great speakers.” Pam Kimmerling Hoveling, RK Hispánica Direct