PORTADA MIAMI April 18-19: Early Bird Expires Tomorrow Jan. 17!
The tenth annual edition of Portada Miami will take place on April 18-19 in EAST Miami, a design hotel located within the brand new Brickell City Centre, offering a unique mix of customized guest services and cutting-edge technology. Portada Miami will be the launch event for Portada's powerful Council System of Brand Marketers from all over the Americas. The forward-looking agenda will cover disruptive and innovative topics such as machine learning, VR, data sets for better marketing and more. Early Bird Registration is available until January 17!
Portada Miami will take place in the brand new East Miami Hotel, nestled in the heart of Brickell City Centre. Portada is introducing 1:1 meetings with senior brand and agency executives (a service available under the Premium Level Pass type).
Wednesday, April 18
Day 1 of Portada Miami will be dedicated to 1:1 meetings of Premium Level Pass with members of Portada's powerful Council System, many of them C-level, representing companies including Abbott Laboratories, Allstate, Anheuser-Busch, Comcast, Crown Imports, Horizon Media, Intel, GroupM, Hilton, Hyatt, IMG, JC Penney, LatAm Airlines, L’Oreal, Horizon, MasterCard, MediaCom, Starcom MediaVest, NFL, Verizon, Visa and many more. Please contact Brand Relationship Manager Celeste Martorana at email@example.com, for more information.
In addition, the following units of Portada's Council System will meet throughout the day:
- Portada Council of the Americas
- Brand Star Committee
- Agency Star Committee
- Travel Marketing Board
(The Sports Marketing Board will meet on Thursday April 19)
Thursday, April 19
Day 2 of Portada Miami will be dedicated to analyze and find innovative solutions for the Marketing, Media and Tech industries throughout the Americas with the best content, fun functions and great food and drinks in one of Miami's best hotels!
The forward-looking agenda will cover disruptive and innovative topics such as machine learning, VR, and data intelligence for more efficient marketing and more. Other topics the agenda will cover include:
- How brands across the Americas are taking back control, from rethinking internal structures to figuring out ROI on their media ad spend, to understanding how to work with new platforms and technologies.
-Soccer in the US and across Latin America; A look at the World Cup, MLS and the Future of The Beautiful Game
- Voice Based Technology: How are Alexa, Siri and Cortana being used to build Brand Awareness and Preference
-Gamers and Gambling: From e-sports and casual gaming to sports gambling; where is the sports business heading in 2018 and beyond.
- Attribution Models and Digital Media Agencies: Successfully tracking marketing spends and building stronger loyal customer bases while getting the best (and most accurate) value for your media investment
- The Fourth-Quarter Challenge: Keeping your most profitable customers from turning to the competition once they hit their Elite-Status Threshold, a collaborative problem solving session with members of Portada’s Travel Marketing Board.