Nestlé’s Margie Bravo to Speak about the Future of Multicultural Marketing at #Portada17
Margie Bravo, Multicultural Marketing Manager at Nestlé, is the latest addition to a top notch roster of participants at #Portada17, Sept.13- 14 in New York City. Peer-to peer Multicultural Marketing insights at the highest level, both from general and multicultural marketing decision makers, will be a crucial element at #Portada17. REGISTER at the online promotional price!
For the 11th edition of our annual conference on Sept. 13-14 at New York’s City’s Yotel, Portada is preparing uniquely curated content providing actionable multicultural marketing insights from major brand marketers (see below)! Plus a wonderful space and rooftop, ideal for two days out of the office!
SESSIONS INTENDED TO TURN CHALLENGES INTO SOLUTIONS:
- THE FUTURE OF MULTICULTURAL MARKETING: Why and how Nestlé is injecting cross-cultural DNA across its marketing organization, by Margie Bravo, Multicultural Marketing Manager, Nestlé USA
- HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT HISPANIC INFLUENCER: Case Study with Manny Gonzalez, Senior Director Multicultural, Moet Hennessy and Pedro Rodriguez, Director, Co-Lead Multicultural Social Strategy Social: Horizon Media.
- “SOLVE YOUR ISSUE” collaborative session: Two widely respected brand marketers from different sectors will present case studies on how they deal with "Shifting language preferences and acculturation". What it means for marketers. Attendees will ask them questions, via an interactive app. With Maria Albrecht Rent A Center Hispanic Marketing and more top-notch marketers.
- TOTAL MARKET - WTF: Interactive Whiteboard Session with Agency and Brand Stars with Jose “Pepe” Gil, Multicultural Marketing Manager Hispanic Consumer, B-F Brands Brown Forman, Stephen Paez, VP, Director Multicultural Mediavest | Spark and Jose Velez Silva, VP Multicultural Marketing Communications at Comcast
- WHY U.S. SOCCER IS MUCH MORE THAN FUTBOL with Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing Allstate Insurance
- GIVING TEENS THE STAR TREATMENT: Gatorade’s Global Experiential Marketing Platform by Jill Leccia, Global Platforms Marketing Director for Gatorade Latin America, PepsiCo
- SHAPING UNIQUE CONSUMER EXPERIENCES, with Mike Tasevski, Vice President, North America Sponsorships, MasterCard
- TOWN HALL: SPORTS MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR 2020. An attendee-driven session curated to solve challenges of sports marketers. Brian Quarles, SVP Creative Services, Revolution and Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch will answer audience question.
We are adding new technology for more dynamic sessions and a more interactive attendee experience!
OTHER CONFIRMED BRAND, AGENCY AND MEDIA STARS include:
Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
Mike Tasevsky, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
Peter P. Snitzer, Jr. CEO Conffianz
Cynthia Hudson, VP, General Manager CNN en Español
Sherwin Su, Associate Director of Social Essence
Gonzalo del Fa, president GrouM Multicultural GroupM
Maria Albrecht, Hispanic Marketing Manager Rent A Center
Rachel Strauss, Muniz Comedian Room 28
"Caio Street, " VP of Integrated Strategy, Pm3
Jose Manuel Montenegro, SVP, Group Partner, Multicultural Planning UMJ3
Nelson Pinero, Senior Digital Director, Senior Partner GroupM-MEC
Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch Anheuser Busch
Dan Donnelly EVP, Managing Director at Publicis Media Sports Publicis Media Sports
… and many more….!
REGISTER at the online promotion price!