Soccer is Much more than Fútbol at #Portada17 on Sept. 13, REGISTER at Early Bird!
Attention Sports/Soccer Marketing enthusiasts! Portada’s Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 13, NYC Yotel, day 1 of #Portada17) is coming up with uniquely curated content and best-in class opportunities. Plus a wonderful space and rooftop, ideal for a day out of the office!
All for ONLY US$ 299 at EARLY BIRD PRICE, until August 4!
Major Learning and Networking Opportunities include:
- WHY U.S. SOCCER IS MUCH MORE THAN FUTBOL with Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing Allstate Insurance
- TOWN HALL: SPORTS MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR 2020
- An attendee-driven session curated to solve challenges of sports marketers. Brian Quarles, SVP Creative Services, Revolution and Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch will answer audience question.
- PASSION FOR SOCCER: OPPORTUNITIES FOR MARKETERS
- With Dan Donnelly, EVP, Managing Director, Publicis Media Sports and Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- SHAPING UNIQUE CONSUMER EXPERIENCES, with Mike Tasevski, Vice President, North America Sponsorships, MasterCard
- GOLAZO AWARD FINAL CONTEST: Watch Golazo Award Finalists Audi Summer Tour/FC Bayern Munich, AT&T/MNT/The Marketing Arm and "My Inter Jersey” / Gravity pitch their campaigns live to Portada’s Sports Marketing Board members who will grill them with questions. Vote for the winner of the Golazo Award People’s Choice!
Plus a wonderful space and rooftop at NYC’s Yotel!
Join us at the 2017 Sports Marketing Forum.. The first day of #Portada17 (Sept. 13, 2017 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding multicultural demographic!