Soccer is Much more than Fútbol at #Portada17 on Sept. 13, REGISTER at Early Bird!
Attention Sports/Soccer Marketing enthusiasts! Portada’s Sports Marketing Forum (Sept. 13, NYC Yotel, day 1 of #Portada17) is coming up with uniquely curated content and best-in class opportunities. Plus a wonderful space and rooftop, ideal for a day out of the office!
All for ONLY US$ 299 at EARLY BIRD PRICE, until August 4!
Major Learning and Networking Opportunities include:
- WHY U.S. SOCCER IS MUCH MORE THAN FUTBOL with Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing Allstate Insurance
- TOWN HALL: SPORTS MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR 2020
- An attendee-driven session curated to solve challenges of sports marketers. Brian Quarles, SVP Creative Services, Revolution and Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch will answer audience question.
- PASSION FOR SOCCER: OPPORTUNITIES FOR MARKETERS
- With Dan Donnelly, EVP, Managing Director, Publicis Media Sports and Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- SHAPING UNIQUE CONSUMER EXPERIENCES, with Mike Tasevski, Vice President, North America Sponsorships, MasterCard
- GOLAZO AWARD FINAL CONTEST: Watch Golazo Award Finalists Audi Summer Tour/FC Bayern Munich, AT&T/MNT/The Marketing Arm and "My Inter Jersey” / Gravity pitch their campaigns live to Portada’s Sports Marketing Board members who will grill them with questions. Vote for the winner of the Golazo Award People’s Choice!
Plus a wonderful space and rooftop at NYC’s Yotel!