Allstate, MasterCard, Sprint and other Fortune 500 Companies Join Portada’s New Sports Marketing Board
We are thrilled to present Portada Sports Marketing Board, which will feature 12 brand marketing and agency luminaries. This announcement underscores our new commitment to serving the vibrant sports and soccer marketing sectors.As members of the Sports Marketing Board, these leaders and innovators will participate in Portada’s marquee events and provide thought leadership to Portada writers and researchers.
Portada Sports Marketing Board Members
- John Alvarado, VP Brand Marketing, Crown Imports
- Analia Benedetti, Director of Shopper Marketing and Multicultural, Kellogg
- Ed Carias, Sr. Brand Manager el Jimador Tequila - North American Region, Brown-Forman
- Ramiro Crespo, Multicultural Channel Strategy, Sprint
- Jeff Garrant, Senior Partner, Director Sports & Entertainment Marketing, Maxus
- Jorge Inda Meza, Marketing Director Region West, Anheuser Busch
- Daniel Keats, Director Sports and Sponsorships, Consumer Marketing Allstate Insurance
- Michael Neuman, EVP, Managing Partner, Scout Sports and Entertainment
- Felix Palau, VP Tecate, Heineken
- Mike Tasevsky, SVP U.S. Sponsorship, MasterCard
- Ivonne Kinser, AFM Director Digital Strategy & Innovation, Avocados From Mexico
- Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
Meet the Board
Subscribe to Portada daily Sports Marketing Updates!
Creating a space to learn from each other
As members of the Sports Marketing Board, these leaders and innovators will participate in Portada’s marquee events and provide thought leadership to Portada writers and researchers.
“Sports offer the opportunity to establish a meaningful, authentic connection with our consumers and create (and deliver) great content, and successful shopper programs. I personally love Portada’s initiative: by putting this board together, Portada is creating a great space for us to learn from each other, share best practices and bounce ideas,” says Analia Benedetti, Director of Shopper Marketing and Multicultural.
Daniel Keats, the Director of Sports and Sponsorships for consumer marketing at Allstate Insurance, notes that “sports are a major passion point impacting consumers across all segments,” and that t is important to have a specific focus on unique content, programming, and market intelligence when engaging consumers through this powerful medium.”
“It is a real privilege to have the backing of this outstanding group of brand marketing and agency executives. This sports marketing board will be essential to our efforts to produce high-quality events and provide value for our partners and sponsors,” says Marcos Baer, the publisher of Portada. “Due to their rapidly growing popularity among overall U.S. and multicultural audiences, we are substantially increasing our coverage of soccer and sports marketing,” Baer adds.
Portada Sports Marketing Programming
March 22: Launch of Portada’s Sports Marketing site in Beta
April-May 2017: The 2018 Soccer World Cup Golazo Marketing Pitch Contest
June 7, 2017: The Portada Sports Marketing Platform Launch Party and Webinar at the PortadaLat conference, Miami
September 13,2017: The Portada Sports Marketing Forum, NYC, part of Portada17 (September 13-14)
For information on sponsorship opportunities and other creative ways to align your brand with Portada’s Sports Marketing Platform, please reach out to Sales/Marketing Director Kelley Eberhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us at the 2017 Sports Marketing Forum.. The first day of #Portada17 (Sept. 13, 2017 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding multicultural demographic!