NEWS ABOUT US: 4 Things to Know About Where Portada will be Investing in 2017
We just published articles about the plans of key brand, agency and media executives for the next year. We also want to let our audience and marketing partners know what Portada is planning for 2017, the second year of our investment and expansion phase initiated earlier this year with the launch of new websites and new hires. To fine-tune our strategy we asked our readers and advertisers what they want to see more of. And below is what we are planning.
1. What Portada's 2017 Expansion Means for our Audience...
-Increased coverage of the digital marketing (r) evolution throughout the Americas and what it means for brand marketers. We hired additional reporters and analysts so that our audience gets the intelligence and insights it needs on the below topic areas:
- Video Marketing (btw: check out our recently published 2017 Video Marketing Guide!)
- Adoption of Marketing Technologies from a brand marketers perspective.
- Data Marketing and Programmatic Marketing (with the advice of our character "Programatico Lopez").
- Social/Influencer Marketing and Native/Branded Content.
- Retail Marketing, Travel Marketing, E-Commerce and Conversion
- Publication of additional premium research reports early next year.
- Interactive Databases of Marketers targeting the U.S. and Latin American consumers. (separate databases).
- Of course Portada will continue to be the destination of choice covering all news and insights impacting Hispanic and Latin American Marketing.
- More content on Innovation and Entrepreneurship on our Entrepreneurship and Innovation channel.
2. Launch of the Sports Marketing Platform
Launch of Portada's Sports Marketing Platform in mid-february, more defining content on what moves marketers to invest in the exciting sports space (with particular emphasis on soccer). The new sports marketing platform complements the annual sports marketing guide as well as the Sports Forum in September. (Watch out for the announcement of our Sports Marketing Board in January).
3. Benefit from Portada Events
Portada events provide inspiration, fresh thinking and practical focus on the topics that matter as well as enviable networking opportunities. Attend our landmark events in Miami (PortadaLat), New York City (#Portada16 which includes the 11th Annual Hispanic Marketing and Media Conference and the Sports Marketing Forum, Mexico City and the U.S. West Coast.).
4. What our Growth Means for Our Advertising/Marketing Partners
- Direct Contact with Brand Marketers. More Brand Marketers involvement than ever (watch out for announcement of our expanded editorial Board as well as the Sports Marketing Board to be announced in mid-January!). One to one Interaction with major brands at our landmark annual events in Miami, New York City and Mexico City. Customized events and more...
- Lead-Gen through White Papers and Webinars using the Portada platform to connect with an audited audience of more than 140,000 marketing and business professionals around the Americas.
- Partnership with the ANA Association of National Advertisers for Special Multicultural Thought Leadership Supplement to be included in Portada's Annual Print Issue (Pub Date. March 28,2017).
- Expanded native marketing offering. Many marketers have partnered with us to integrate their messages in our editorial through partner messages (examples here and here). This provides an organic way for our partners to be part of Portada's highly regarded content.
- 360 approach: Major Event, customized event, digital and print integrations.
- Expansion of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Vertical
To learn how Portada can help your brand reach its marketing objectives in 2017, please contact Business Development Director Bob Oliva email@example.com or call him at (305) 546-15-15.
Join us at the 2017 Sports Marketing Forum.. The first day of #Portada17 (Sept. 13, 2017 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding multicultural demographic!