#Portada16: More Impressive Additions to Speaker Lineup, Early Bird Expires Wednesday!
Stephanie Shannon, Culture and Segment Strategist, Verizon, Nelson Peña, Vice President Global Foods, Nestlé, Sandra Howard, AVP-Advertising, AT&T and Javier Delgado Granados, Group Director Multicultural, Coca Cola are the latest additions to our 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference, NYC, Sept. 15, preceded by the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on Sept. 14. As 'multicultural becomes the new mainstream, MediaPost and Portada are partnering for these marquee annual events which are going to reach new highs in their 2016 edition. Early bird has been extended until Wednesday August 10 COB, register now at early bird!
Javier Delgado Granados, Group Director Multicultural, Coca Cola, is a new and impressive addition to #Portada16. Delgado will make a presentation on how Coca Cola uses soccer and other sports to reach Millennials. during the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 14.
Sandra Howard, AVP-Advertising, AT&T, leads the development of all Corporate and Advanced Business Solutions advertising initiatives for Advertising, at AT&T. Howard is also charged with establishing and incorporating best practices for advertising across the entire AT&T enterprise. Howard will participate in a special the "view from the corner office" session, where she and other thought leaders will discuss how and why "Multicultural is the New Mainstream".
Nestlé's Nelson Peña and Verizon's Stephanie Shannon will provide actionable insights about how Nestlé and Verizon successfully target the all-important Latina millennial. Topics they and other leading brand marketers will be discussing include: Omnichannel marketing strategies, branded video content, influencer marketing and content marketing strategies.
Join us, as we celebrate our 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference and the preceding Sports Marketing Forum. Early bird expires this Wednesday August 10, Buy your ticket now!
- Jose R. Costa, Group President, Driven Brands
- Ed Carias, Senior Brand Manager, El Jimador Tequila
- Felix Palau, PVP Tecate and Tecate Light
- Alejandro Solorio, Multicultural Brand Manager for Jack Daniels Family of Brands, Brown Forman
- Stephanie Borges, VP North America Strategic Marketing and Partnerships, Six Flags
- Annalia Benedetti, Director Shopper Marketing and Multicultural, Kellogg Companies
- Tracy Galindo, Marketing Specialist, Jewel Osco
- Michele Gissi, Interactive Marketing & PR Manager, Key Food Stores
- Gonzalo del Fa, President, GroupM Multicultural
- Gloria Constanza, Partner, Chief Contact Strategist, D'Exposito & Partners
- Nakesha Holley, VP, Integrated Communication,Uniworld
- Ronald Mendez, Managing Partner, Multicultural Lead, Mediacom
- Zachary Rozenberg, president, Milner Butcher Media Group
- Eduardo Perez, Partner, PM3
- Neha Misra, Vice President, Strategy and Analytics, Mbuy
- Karina Dobarro, VP Managing Director of Multicultural Brand Strategy, Horizon Media
- Darren Marshall, rEvolution,Executive VP, Consulting & Research
More major speakers to be announced soon! Check out the preliminary agenda of the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference, both co-produced by MediaPost and Portada! Join us, as we celebrate Portada's 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference and the preceding Sports Marketing Forum. Early bird expires this Wednesday August 10, Buy your ticket now!
Get ready for #Portada16 on Sept. 14 and 15 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 14, and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 15 will provide you with the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.