#Portada16: Brown Forman and Driven Brands Added to Stellar Speaker Roster
Portada is co-producing the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference and the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum with MediaPost. We just got confirmations of two major brands that will be participating:Driven Brands and Brown Forman. Early bird tickets for these must-attend annual conferences on September 14-15 in NYC,
are going fast, register here!.
Jose R. Costa, Group President of Driven Brands, has confirmed his participation at the Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on Sept. 15. The Driven Brands family of automotive companies, headquartered in Charlotte, NC, is the parent company of businesses including MAACO® and Meineke Car Care Centers®, two of the most iconic brands in the automotive industry that have become a staple in American culture. Driven Brands, spends more than US$ 60 million a year in advertising and has more than 2,200 centers across the U.S. and Canada, which are predominately owned and operated by franchisees. Combined, all businesses generate nearly $2.0 billion in system sales. Costa will participate in a special session with other C-level executives of major corporations, who will explain why "multicultural has become the new mainstream".
Alejandro Solorio, Multicultural Brand Manager for Jack Daniels Family of Brands, Brown Forman will participate in the panel "Do Multicultural Media Agencies have a reason to exist?" together with Zachary Rozenberg, president, Milner Butcher Media Group, Gonzalo del Fa, President, GroupM Multicultural and more leading practitioners who will be annouonced soon.
Other speakers that have been confirmed for the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference include:
- Karina Dobarro Horizon, VP, MD, Multicultural Brand Strategy
- Felix Palau, Heineken,Brand Regional Director at Global Marketing Americas
- Tracy Galindo Jewel Osco, Marketing Specialist
- Nakesha Holley VP, Uniworld, VP Intregrated Communication
- Neha Misra, Mbuy, Vice President, Strategy and Analytics
- Stephanie Borges, Six Flags, VP, North America Strategic Marketing & Partnerships
- Manny Rodriguez, 22Squared, VP/Media Buying Director
- Ed Carias El Jimador Tequila Senior Brand Manager North America
- Benjamin Krakow, Voter Guru, Founder
- Analia Benedetti, Kellogg Company, Director Shopper Marketing and Multicultural a
- Lindsay Stewart MaxPoint, Director of Vertical SalesMore speakers and exciting new sessions will be announced in the next few weeks!
Join us at PORTADA Mexico!