#PortadaLat: Get your Early Bird Ticket by Tonight!
If you want a great deal for amazing content and networking opportunities, you should know that the Early Bird Ticket for #PortadaLat expires this Friday April 29! Vanessa Gonzales, Managing Director Digital Media OMG Digital Latin America Hub, and Guillermo Morrone, VP Head of Global Consumer Content Strategy and Priceless Cities at MasterCard, are the latest additions to a long list of brand marketers, major agency players, social influencers and media stars participating at #PortadaLat in Miami on June 8-9!
MasterCard's Morrone, who leads the financial giant's Global Consumer and Priceless Cities Content Strategy, is an expert in brand storytelling and the distribution of branded content globally.Vanessa Gonzales, Managing Director Digital Media OMG Digital Latin America Hub is going to share her deep insights on Data Marketing and Marketing Technologies. Morrone and Gonzales are the latest addition to a list of major brand, agency and media decision makers who will take the stage at #PortadaLat on June 8 and 9 in Miami.
Other PortadaLat News
The Early Bird ticket, only US$ 549 for two days with a myriad of prime content and networking opportunities, has been extended until April 29!
The #PortadaLat Award nomination period ends this Friday April 15.
Travel Marketing Forum (June 9) Speakers include:
- Montserrat Santaella, International Promotion Manager, Grupo Posadas
- Dorothy Dowling, CMO, Best Western
- Ricardo Rivera,CMO, Volaris
- Rolando Aedo, Chief Marketing Officer, Greater Miami Tourism and Convention Bureau
- Ismalis Mendoza, Senior Manager of Marketing and E-Commerce, Marriott International
- Lara Migliassi, VP, Global Brands – Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Ziva,Hyatt Residence Club & Hyatt
- Carlos Orta, VP Corporate Affairs, Carnival Corporation
Data Marketing Forum (June 8) Speakers include:
- Mebrulin Francisco, Partner, Director Marketing Analytics Multicultural, GroupM
- Francisco Morillo, Digital Marketing Manager, Xoom
- Jose Luis Valderrama, CEO and Founder, Hispanic Group
- Ana Crandell, Group Account Director, OMD Multicultural
- Oscar Padilla, Senior VP of Marketing, Digital Media & Insights, Pulpo Media
Latin American Advertising and Media Summit (June 8-9):
- Carlos Leal, Gerente Senior de Marketing de Consumo, Nestlé
- Juan Guillermo Restrepo, Gerente de Marketing Digital, Falabella
- Adam Singolda, Taboola, CEO y Fundador>Dorothy Dowling, CMO, Best Western
- Jeremy Gilbert, Director Strategic Initiatives, The Washington Post
- Carlos Espíndola, e-Hub, Manager Latin America, 3M
- Rebeca Ricoy, Digital Strategies, Sr.. Manager Nola, Avon
- Maria Carrasquillo, Senior Marketing Manager- Latin America, Jarden Consumer/Sunbeam-Oster
- Marta Martinez, SVP Sales Advertising, AOL
- Michael Schott, Director of Online Marketing, Open English
- Wayne St. Armand, CMO, Brand Networks
- Andres Franklin, Director Latin America, Sojern
- Cynthia Evans, Director Insights and Analytics, Group M, Latin America
- Adriana Grineberg, Head of Operations Miami, Facebook
Online Video Forum (June 9), Speakers include:
- Juan Davila,SVP Managing Director, LiquidThread
- Borja Beneyto, Digital Director Regional América Latina, Starcom Media Vest
- Luiz Schmidt, Head of Marketing, Latin America & Caribbean, Brown Forman
more major speakers to be announced soon!
MAJOR ADDITIONS TO #PORTADALAT in 2016
Data Marketing Forum: Using Data Driven Marketing to reach Latino Consumers
#PortadaLat will provide a unique setting for marketers targeting Latin consumers in the U.S. and Latin America to delve into how Big Data can revolutionize marketing efficiency.
Travel Marketing Forum
Latin America and the U.S. Hispanic market are a key inbound and outbound destination for global Travel and Luxury marketing companies. Hear how major brands are approaching the region and their innovations in digital marketing.
More Sessions exploring the Marketing Technology Revolution
From Content Marketing Technologies and Practices, to Digital Targeting to Crowdsourcing, leading experts will provide actionable insights to major leading practitioners about major innovations.
Expanded Speaker Roster of Brand Marketing and Media Stars
Expect the #PortadaLat Speaker roster to be filled with dozens of key brand marketers, major media agency players, key social influencers and media stars.
Online Video Forum
A unique hub for excitement and idea sharing on the OTT Revolution throughout the Latin world. Monetization, Viewability, YouTube, Facebook and beyond.
Already Confirmed Sponsors of PortadaLat (June 8-9 at Miami's Hyatt Regency)
Attendee Bag Sponsor
Attendee Badge Sponsor
Official Wire Partner
To align your brand with the eight annual edition of PortadaLat, the main conference for Brand Marketers, Digital Innovators, Media Properties and Influencers targeting the Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets, please contact Portada's Sales and Marketing Director Kelley Eberhardt at firstname.lastname@example.org