NEWS ABOUT US: Soft Launching our New Site and New Hires and Funding!
Dear Portada Friends,
Today we are soft launching our new site for our audited audience of more than 100,000 marketing, tech and media professionals throughout the Americas. In order to meet and exceed the expectations of our audience and advertising partners, over the coming weeks you will see major improvements to both our content and product range as well as the design including the following:
- Easier Site Navigation: On the top left column, you will see the 6 top news items you need to know about ("6 Things to Know"). In addition, the main news article on the middle column will dissect a key topic or news item impacting the Marketing, Content and Media Industries as only Portada's Editorial team can do it. Furthermore, hot topics section as well as special features and issues will round up Portada's offering.
- Sophisticated and effective offerings for Native Advertising and Branded Integration Programs to meet the needs of Portada's long-standing and growing stable of partners and sponsors.
- The new sites are 100% mobile and tablet compatible.
- More use of Images and visualization
- Increased Integration with Social Media Platforms
- Soon to be introduced: New Research Reports and Interactive Database Sections
- 100% redesigned event pages
- Higher visibility for Portada's Key Offerings:
- The main conferences on the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American Marketing, Media and Digital Innovation
- Our acclaimed digital and print editorial products,
- Proprietary Research and Interactive Databases,
- White Papers/Webinars (Lead Gen)
- Career/Jobs Section
- Strengthened Editorial Coverage of Multicultural Marketing, Brand Marketers, Online Video Marketing, Sports Marketing, Travel Marketing and more...
Funding and New Additions to our Team
The investment in technology and personnel increase is funded via our continued growth as well as through a substantial investment by a financial institution. We are very proud of this vote of confidence in our offerings.
Our Team of proven Editorial, Database, Marketing, Sales and Event Management professionals based in New York, Miami, Mexico City and Buenos Aires (Argentina) is being strengthened with the following hires:
Ximena Cassab. An experienced journalist, Ximena will provide key insights and breaking news on the Multicultural and Latin American Marketing space, including Sports and Travel Marketing.
Gretchen Gardner. Gretchen will be complementing to Portada's Existing Ad-Tech and Online Video Marketing coverage.
Daniela Landa, based in Mexico City, Daniela will support our Sales and Event Logistics Team.
Paula Gaviria, Digital Marketing Correspondent., will provide her unique expertise and experience on the fast-changing Digital Marketing landscape.
Join us at the 2017 Sports Marketing Forum.. The first day of #Portada17 (Sept. 13, 2017 in NYC) will be all about Sports Marketing and insights and best practices on how best to use sports content to connect with the exploding multicultural demographic!