Tomorrow’s #PortadaMex: The latests Trends in Mexican Marketing and Media with Grupo Posadas, Volaris, Cerveza Victoria, Unilever, Havas, Mindshare…
Montserrat Santaella, International Promotion Manager at Grupo Posadas, the largest Mexican hotel company is the latest addition to our Foro Mexico de Publicidad y Medios tomorrow in Mexico City's Hotel Presidente InterContinental. Other major speakers include Ricardo Rivera, Head of Marketing, Volaris, Eduardo Angulo, Marketing Director México, Unilever, and Edson Noyola, Director, Cerveza Victoria.
Grupo Posadas owns, leases, operates and manages 110 hotels and resorts for 6 different brands in 45 cities in Mexico and the United States. Mexico’s largest hotel company is expanding north of the border, aiming to open up to 10 luxury hotels over the next five years in U.S. cities with large Hispanic populations and ones that attract Latin travelers, The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this year.
Santaella will participate in a session on how to market Mexican products and services on both a national and international level together with Edson Noyola, Brand Manager at Cerveza Victoria, Javier Chanfreau, CEO, Medula Network and Santiago Duran, Media Strategy Lead - Spanish LATAM, Google.
More details in the agenda.
Tickets are going fast! Take advantage of the special online promotion (US $199 only!, it costs US$ 249 at the door).
Marketing and Media Stars participating in #PortadaMex include:
- Ricardo Rivera, Head of Marketing, Volaris
- Javier Chanfreau, CEO, Medula Network
- Juliana Sarria, CSL of Strategy and Product, Arena
- Saul Hernandez, Head of Digital Latin America, Mindshare
- Eduardo Angulo, Marketing Director México, Unilever
- Marine Garmrouguian, Head of programmatic Havas Media Group
- Gustavo Rivera, Director de México, Emerging Markets YuMe
- Santiago Duran, Media Strategy Lead - Spanish LATAM, Google
- Edson Noyola, Director, Cerveza Victoria
- Montserrat Santaella, International Promotion Manager, Grupo Posadas
Topics they will explore
- 2016 Latin American Online Video Marketing Trends (Breakfast sponsored by Yume)
- Marketing to the new Mexican Woman. Marketing how-to's and Insights from Unilever.
- Social Ads: “Social Messaging” and how it should be marketed. Opportunities for brands and agencies.
- México as a brand: Actionable Insights on how Mexican products and services should be marketed in Mexico and internationally.
More details in the agenda.
Tickets are going fast! Take advantage of the special online promotion (US $199 only!).
Online Video Breakfast Sponsor
La Voz Media Group
To get information on how to participate in future editions of this important event, please call Bob Oliva al 1 (305) 546-1515 or e-mail him at email@example.com