#Portada15: Hispanic Advertising and Media Award Finalists are In!
The Award Finalists in 8 different categories are in! Thousands of votes were cast by Portada's Audience and below you will see the 3 finalists per category. Now Portada's Editorial Team of top Brand Marketers will cast the final deciding vote. Winners to be announced during the Award Ceremony at #Portada15 in New York City on Sept. 17..
And the Finalists are...
Top Marketer for Hispanic Audiences
- Fabian Castro / Universal Pictures
Top 2015 Sports Marketing Campaign
- Coca-Cola/Estadio de Todos
- ESPN Deportes
Top Hispanic Advertising Campaign
- FURIOUS 7 / Universal Pictures
- Soccer.com/AC&M Group
Top Content Provider for Hispanic Audiences
- Festival People en Español
- Batanga Media
- El Clasificado
Top Hispanic Digital Advertising Campaign Plan and Execution
- Corona Extra/Horizon Media
- Coca-Cola and Social@Ogilvy
- Honda Fit
Top Integrated Hispanic Marketing Campaign
- Ford Motor Company / Azteca America
- McDonald's / d expósito & Partners
Top Mobile Marketing Campaign
- AT&T Mobility
- Heineken's UEFA Champion The Match
- Home Depot/Briabe
Top Media Professional of the Year
- Juan Carlos "JC" Balarezo, Media Director, EPMG
- Gloria Constanza, Partner & Chief Contact Strategist, d expósito & Partners
- Elizabeth Barrutia, President & CEO, BARU Advertising
Join us at PORTADA Mexico!