#Portada15: Hispanic Advertising and Media Award Finalists are In!
The Award Finalists in 8 different categories are in! Thousands of votes were cast by Portada's Audience and below you will see the 3 finalists per category. Now Portada's Editorial Team of top Brand Marketers will cast the final deciding vote. Winners to be announced during the Award Ceremony at #Portada15 in New York City on Sept. 17..
And the Finalists are...
Top Marketer for Hispanic Audiences
- Fabian Castro / Universal Pictures
Top 2015 Sports Marketing Campaign
- Coca-Cola/Estadio de Todos
- ESPN Deportes
Top Hispanic Advertising Campaign
- FURIOUS 7 / Universal Pictures
- Soccer.com/AC&M Group
Top Content Provider for Hispanic Audiences
- Festival People en Español
- Batanga Media
- El Clasificado
Top Hispanic Digital Advertising Campaign Plan and Execution
- Corona Extra/Horizon Media
- Coca-Cola and Social@Ogilvy
- Honda Fit
Top Integrated Hispanic Marketing Campaign
- Ford Motor Company / Azteca America
- McDonald's / d expósito & Partners
Top Mobile Marketing Campaign
- AT&T Mobility
- Heineken's UEFA Champion The Match
- Home Depot/Briabe
Top Media Professional of the Year
- Juan Carlos "JC" Balarezo, Media Director, EPMG
- Gloria Constanza, Partner & Chief Contact Strategist, d expósito & Partners
- Elizabeth Barrutia, President & CEO, BARU Advertising
Get ready for #Portada16 on Sept. 14 and 15 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 14, and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 15 will provide you with the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.