Tecate’s Gustavo Guerra Latest Addition to #Portada15, Early Bird Extended until Tomorrow Tuesday!
Gustavo Guerra, Brand Director, Tecate & Tecate Light is the latest addition to the stellar speaker roster of #Portada15. Early Bird Registration has been extended to tomorrow Tuesday August 11 COB.
Fernando Fiore, the most recognizable face in the Spanish-speaking sports world, is going to be one of the main attractions at #Portada15 in New York City’s Yotel on September 16 and 17. #Portada15 comprehends the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference. Fiore's addition complements the presence of dozens of brand marketing and agency executives targeting the Multicultural Space. The latest confirmation has been, Gustavo Guerra, Brand Director, Tecate & Tecate Light.
“Fernando Fiore is the reason why Hispanics love soccer broadcasting in the U.S. He is going to share his unique experiences in the Sports Media and Marketing landscape with hundreds of #Portada15 attendees. As importantly he will tell us where he thinks this exciting sector is moving to,” says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Registration for both the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum and the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference is expiring tomorrow Tuesday August 11 COB. Take advantage of the early bird price of only US $499! for the Combo!
Sports Marketing and Media have a very important presence at #Portada15 with the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum (preliminary agenda) and prominent brands and agencies participating including:
- Pattie Falch, Director Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Mariela Ure, SVP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Christian Borjon, Director Hispanic Sales & Marketing, Samsung
- Brian Cristiano, CEO Bold Worldwide
- Gustavo Aguirre, Associate Brand Manager, Coors Light
On September 17, the second day of #Portada15 the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference (preliminary agenda) will provide critical insights and networking opportunities for any marketer who wants to succeed in multicultural America.
Topics that will be discussed include:
- New approaches on how national brands reach out to local audiences, hyperlocal targeting and more...
- Multicultural Retail Marketing Perspectives for 2016.
- New and actionable insights on how best to reach the Multicultural Milennial
- Solving the challenge of Reaching out to Hispanics via Social Advertising and Search
- The Hispanic Digital Video Explosion
Brand Marketing and Agency Stars participating include:
• Ana Crandell, Media Director, OMD Latino
• Kymber Umana, Hispanic Marketing Manager, Sprint
• Ivonne Kinser, Head of Digital Media Strategy, Avocados from Mexico
• Trisha Ranes, Senior Marketing Manager-Latino, H&R Block
• César Taveras, Online Marketing Manager, Rosetta Stone
• Jason Riverio, Manager, Multicultural Brand Marketing, Big Lots
• Maria Fernanda Ordoñez, SVP Media Director , Identity
• Vilma Vale Brennan, Managing Partner, MEC Multicultural
Badge and Lanyard Sponsor:
Wire Sponsor: PR Newswire
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales and Marketing at 212-685 4441, firstname.lastname@example.org