#Portada15 : Brand Marketers from Heineken, Sprint, Wells Fargo, DirectTV, Samsung to dissect Hispanic Sports Marketing on Sept. 16
Several top notch brand marketers are already confirmed speakers at the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum, which is part of #Portada15 and will be taking place on September 16 in New York City's Yotel and followed by the 9th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on Sept. 17.
Our Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum in NYC on Sept. 16 has been already enthusiastically received by major brand marketers who have confirmed their participation as speakers. They include:
- Pattie Falch, Director, Sponsorships & Events, Heineken USA
- Manuel Campos, Hispanic Marketing Director, Sprint
- Mariela Ure,S VP, Hispanic Segment Strategy, Wells Fargo
- Christian Borjon, Director Hispanic Sales & Marketing, Sprint & SPG
- Emma Velez-Lopez, Director of Advertising US Hispanic,DirecTV
- Russel Sargeant, Director, NBC Sports & Telemundo Global Sports Sales, NBC Universal
Some of the key topics we will be exploring:
- The main sports events/properties over the next 4 years and how your brand should take advantage of them.
- Brand new insights about the Hispanic soccer fan and new ways to engage them
- Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Football or something else? What sports drives Multicultural passions the most and why?
- Sports-Next: Wearables, Apps and Games. Fun, Health and Entertainment for the Multicultural Consumer. more cutting-edge topics to be announced soon!
Register here at Early Bird Rate for the Sports Marketing Forum or at the Special Combo rate for #Portada15 overall!