#PortadaMex, October 13: Unilever, Grupo Lala and Volaris Confirmed!
We already got major brand marketers and agency executives as confirmed speakers for our fifth annual edition of the Foro Mexico de Publicidad y Medios (#Portadamex), in Mexico City's Hotel Presidente InterContinental on October 13!
Our Annual Meeting in Mexico City on October 13 has been enthusiastically received by major brand marketers and agency executives who have confirmed their participation as speakers. They include:
- Eduardo Angulo, Marketing Director Mexico,Unilever
- Patricia Camarena, Gerente de Mercadotecnia, Grupo Industrial Lala
- Ricardo Rivera, Head of Marketing, Volaris
- Jorge Guglielmone, CEO Latin America, Mindshare
- Juliana Sarria, FCA Automobiles Senior Account Director, UM Worldwide
- Santiago Duran, Media Strategy Lead - Spanish LATAM, Google
Some of the key topics we will be exploring:
- Online Video: The relentless growth of Online Video in Latin America, how brands and agencies can best understand and take advantage of it.
- Case Studies: Marketing towards the new Mexican Woman
- Social Messaging and Social Ads: What brands and agencies need to know!
- Advice on how best to market the brand "Mexico" nationally and internationally
Register here at Early Bird Rate!