#Portadalat calls for Creators for Video Talent Showcase presented by 2BTube
Youtubers, Instagramers, Viners and other Online Video Creators will play a crucial role at the upcoming Latin Online Video Forum on June 3 (during #Portadalat) in Miami’s Hyatt Regency Hotel.
“Online Video Creators have become a massive cultural force and a vibrant part of the Social Media and Marketing sector. #Portadalat, the main event in the Latin American and Hispanic Marketing and Media sector recognizes this by hosting a Video Talent Showcase presented by major Multichannel Network 2Btube” says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada. “We are proud to be partnering with 2Btube and thank them for their support,” Baer adds.
The Online Video Talent Showcase is perfect for anyone looking to make better content, grow their channel, and meet brands and fellow creators. Benefits include:
- Meet 2Btube, one of the largest MCNs in the Spanish-speaking world and evaluate partnership opportunitieswith them, while you have a drink and eat some food.
- Attend the Top Latin Influencer Awards
- Get the best Content on all aspects of Online Video Marketing targeting Latin Audiences (U.S. Hispanic and Latin America) .
- Listen to presentations of keybrand marketers and interact with them, including Kellogg’, L’Oreal, Estee Lauder, Mercedes Benz, 3M, Longchamp and more…
- Listen and interact with Star Band “Boyce Avenue.
Online Video Creators, register here:
A Who is Who of Online Video!
- Fabienne Fourquet, CEO and co-founder, 2Btube
- Carlos Espíndola, Gerente eHub Latinoamérica, 3M
- Adriana Grineberg, Head of Operations Miami, Facebook
- Borja Beneyto, Digital Regional Director Latin America, Starcom MediaVest
- Jayson Dubin, CEO & President, Playwire Media
- Shay David, CRO and Co-Founder, Kaltura
- Luiza Ricupero Negret, VP, StyleHaul Mundo
- Jan Riemens, CEO, Zoomin.TV
- Boyce Avenue, the most followed band on YouTube!
Check out the agenda!
For attendees working in online video beyond content creation, including anyone who is part of a production company, network, channel, or who works in talent management, software development, venture investment, buy your ticket here:
Sponsors del LATIN ONLINE VIDEO FORUM
Sponsors del Online Video Talent Showcase
Attendee Bag Sponsor:
Official Wire Sponsor:
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales at 212-685-4441 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Learn more about the enormous role Online Video can play in the Latin (Latin America and U.S. Hispanic) marketing space. Book now for our Latin Online Video Forum, a required event for any marketing professional.