#Portadalat: We Just Revealed the Theme of the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit!
Find out at the 2015 LatAm Summit (#PortadaLat) where the leading and brightest players in the Latin American marketing, media and content world will explore how brands can overturn conventions and shake up the Latin marketplace.
#PortadaLat which comprehends The 7th Annual Latin American Advertising and Media Summit and the preceding Latin Online Video Forum is the annual gathering of marketers, agency, media executives and digital influencers and innovators in the Latin world.
How can brands zero-in on Latin audiences from Patagonia to Texas in a world dominated by technological disruption? What opportunities do Social Media and Advertising Technologies provide to brands marketing to the quickly growing Latin American consumer base?
The below content areas will be explored in-depth to answer these questions:
- How mobility will change LatAm Marketing forever
- The best use of Advertising-Technologies in Latin America
- Online Video Platforms: From aggregation and curation to branded Entertainment and SVOD
- Balance of Panregional and Local Marketing
- Understand how to market in Mexico
- Paid Media and Content Marketing Integrations -
- "Get" Brazil
Already Confirmed Speakers include:
- Ruben Leo, Marketing/Digital Marketing Director / Mexico & International, Genomma Lab
- Denisse Guerra, Regional Marketing Director, Latin America, The Estee Lauder Companies
- Manuel Medina Riveroll, Marketing Director Mexico Bayer
- Carlos Espindola, Gerente eHub Latinoamerica, 3M
- Jose Ruiz, Director, LAD Advertising & Online Oracle
- Raquel Solorzano, Directora de Medios Regionales, Diageo
- Erich Wasserman, Co-Founder, Chief Revenue Officer, MediaMath
- Tomas Salvagni, Managing Director Sales and Marketing Grupo Clarin
- Jon Suarez Davis, VP, Global Media & Digital Strategy, Kellogg Company
More major themes, special sessions and path breaking speakers will be announced in the coming weeks!
CONFIRMED SPONSORS OF #PORTADALATLATIN ONLINE VIDEO FORUM
Silver Sponsor: YuMe
Attendee Bag Sponsor: Latcom
WiFi Sponsor: Teads
Official Wire Sponsor: Marketwired
REGISTRATION: Take advantage of the Early Bird registration (including a special price of the Combo for the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit and Latin Online Video Forum). REGISTER HERE
For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Kelley Eberhardt, Director of Sales Marketing at 212-685-4441 (firstname.lastname@example.org)