Portada Editorial Board Members from 3M, Estee Lauder, Genomma Lab, Oracle and Diageo to judge LatAm Advertising and Media Awards
Major news about our 7th Annual Latin American Advertising and Media Summit preceded by the Latin Online Video Forum in Miami's Hyatt Regency Hotel on June 3-4, 2015. Portada Editorial Board Members Carlos Espindola, Digital Head Latin America, 3M, Denisse Guerra, Regional Marketing Director Latin America, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc., Ruben Leo Sarmiento, Marketing/Digital Marketing Director / Mexico & International at Genomma Lab, Jose Ruiz, Director, LAD Advertising & Online, Oracle and Raquel Solorzano, Regional Media Director, Diageo will provide 50 votes per category and add to the votes of Portada's Audience at our 2015 Latin American Advertising and Media Awards. Winners to be announced during the 2015 Portada LatAm Advertising and Media Summit in Miami on June 3-4 (#Portadalat)! For Award Categories and the milestones of the pathbreaking Award Program see below.
"Peer to peer recognition is the essence of Portada's renowned Award program. Portada's audience of thousands of marketers in Latin America and the U.S. will nominate and vote for their favorite candidates. In addition, our Editorial Board of top-notch brand marketers will add their votes to determine the winners!", says Marcos Baer, publisher of Portada.
- Top Panregional Integrated Advertising Campaign
- Top Latin American Online Video Campaign
- Top Latin American Print Advertising Campaign
- Top Latin American Content Marketing Campaign
- Top Latin American Digital Media Agency
- Top Latin American Media Buying Agency
- Top Marketer to Latin American Audiences
- Top Latin American Digital Innovator
- Top Content Provider to Latin American Audiences
- Top Panregional Advertising Campaign
- Top Panregional Marketing and Media Professional
PLUS, NEW THIS YEAR:
- “Grand Winner” (most voted Winner of above Award Categories)
CALENDAR AND PROCEDURE
MARCH 16-APRIL 3: Nomination Period
Nominations for the 11 categories are open for submission. Nominations will be accepted online by applying here: https://www.portada-online.com/events/summit/awards.
For assistance with any questions or comments about submissions, please email: Awards@portada-online.com
APRIL 13-MAY 1: Voting Period
MAY 13: Finalists are announced
Finalists are the top 3 most voted nominees per category. Portada’s Award Jury then will cast the final votes. Winners will be announced at Portada’s Award Ceremony on June 4, 2015. The Award Winner with most votes of the 11 categories is the 2015 Grand Winner.
Portada’s Editorial Board Members (Award Jury):
- Carlos Espíndola, Gerente eHub Latinoamérica, 3M
- Denisse Guerra, Directora de Marketing Regional para América Latina, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Ruben Leo Sarmiento, Marketing/Digital Marketing Director / Mexico & International at Genomma Lab
- José Ruiz, Director, LAD Advertising & Online, Oracle
- Raquel Solórzano, Directora de Medios Regionales, Diageo
JUNE 4: Award Ceremony
Join us at Portada’s 7th Annual Latin American Advertising and Media Conference on June 4, 2015 for our Award Ceremony. The Ceremony will also be streamed online. Stay tuned and follow #PortadaLat for updates!