#Portadalat starts tomorrow! Wired’s Scott Dadich and Univision’s Fernando Fiore top stars
We are kicking it up a notch to an even higher level at next week's #Portadalat, the 6th Annual Edition of the Portada Latam Summit in Miami tomorrowTuesday June 3 and Wednesday June 4 and the Latin Online Video Forum which takes place on June 3 in the morning. Wired's Editor in Chief Scott Dadich and Univision's "El Presidente" star sports caster Fernando Fiore are adding star power to a high quality program (DOWNLOAD IT HERE) studded with key brand marketing (latest addition is Denisse Guerra, Regional Marketing Director Latin America ESTÉE LAUDER), agency and media players. If you did not get your tickets yet, register at the special online promotional rate!
To provide #Portadalat attendees first-hand insights and trends from the tech and media industries on the U.S. West Coast. Wired's Editor-in-Chief Scott Dadich is flying in from San Francisco. Dadich's keynote presentation will explore "what Design means to Technology". Specifically, Dadich will introduce design as an essential framework for understanding why personal tech exists in its current form and what it might look like in the near term and beyond. According to Dadich, Design is a key force in shaping how we consume and understand technology. Dadich will provide real world examples of tech products and talk about what that means for media professionals and consumers. Key Trends to watch including Bluetooth Smart, Ultra-HDTV, Console War VIII, Biometrics, Quantified Cars and more.
Design as an essential framework for understanding why personal tech exists in its current form and what it might look like in the near term and beyond.
The biggest show in the world explained by "El Presidente"
Only eight days before the 'brazuka' starts rolling at the Soccer World Cup in Brazil, attendees will be able to hear from Emmy Award Winner and soccer insider "presidente" of La Republica Deportiva (Univision) Fernando Fiore's about what he expects to happen on the soccer field. Who is going to win? Brazil, Spain, Germany, Argentina, Italy? Or is there going to be a surprise.
Fiore, who is also a soccer-marketing expert, will also share how he expects the Soccer Marketing discipline to be impacted by the upcoming World Cup.
Other Key Players participating at #Portadalat include:
- Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, Comscore
- Annika Blockstrand, Regional Media Director,Mondelēz International
- Carlos Espindola, eHub Manager Latin America, 3M
- Felix Palau, Brand VP Global MKT Américas, Heineken
- Andrea Isaac, Head of Strategy, Havas Media International
- Diego Fernandez-Martin, SVP/Managing Director, Starcom
- Juan David Pinzon, president, Ariadna
- Mark Larkin, General Manager, CNET
- Mario Garello, Regional Marketing and Advertising Manager, Despegar
- Ana Margarita Ramirez Zapata,Digital Marketing and Sales Manager, Americas, Melia Hotels International
- Ricardo Rivera Alaniz, Director of Marketing, Volaris
- Artie Bulgrin, SVP Global Research+Analytics, ESPN
- Rebecca Drucker, CEO, Piccolo Artists
- Luis Ortuzar, Regional Marketing Director, LVMH...and dozens more!