#PortadaLat full Program revealed for You to DOWNLOAD!
We just published the 16-page full fledged program of #PortadaLat. The two complementary events (Latam Summit and Latin Online Video Forum), taking place on June 3-4 in Miami’s InterContinental Hotel. DOWNLOAD the 16 page #PortadaLat program!
The star-studded program and agenda include everything marketers need to know and everyone they need to meet to expand in the fast growing Latin American and U.S. Hispanic markets. Renowned marketers and media and entertainment celebrities from all over Latin American and the U.S. will gather in Miami to provide actionable insights, key ideas and forecasts. The 2014 program has a special emphasis on Real-Time-Marketing.
SPECIAL HOTEL OFFER
Attendees can take advantage of all the networking opportunities, actionable insight and content plus get two Hotel Nights at the wonderful InterContinental Hotel in Miami for only US$ 699 (Limited-Time-offer). Register here! Or, if you don't need a hotel get your ticket at the price of the special online promotion!
Key players speaking at the Portada Latam Summit include:
-Scott Dadich, Editor-in-Chief, Wired
-Fernando Fiore, “El Presidente”, Republica Deportiva, Univision
-Cesar Salazar, Venture Partner, 500 Startups
-Mercedes Lopez Arratia, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing, Banamex
- Annika Blockstrand, Regional Media Director,Mondelēz International
- Carlos Espindola, eHub Manager LatinAmerica, 3M
- Felix Palau, Brand VP Global MKT Américas, Heineken
- Ana Margarita Ramirez Zapata, Digital Marketing and Sales Manager, Americas, Melia Hotels International
- Ricardo Rivera Alaniz, Director of Marketing, Volaris
The Latin Online Video Forum will take place in the morning of June 3 before the Latam Summit. The Forum is the only event dedicated to analyze the growth of online video marketing in the U.,S. Hispanic and Latin American markets.
Major executives speaking at the Latin Online Video Forum are:
-Artie Bulgrin, SVP Global Research+Analytics, ESPN
-Josh Chasin, Chief Research Officer, ComScore
- Sergio Carrera, Managing Director, Editorial Televisa USA and PR
- Mark Larkin, SVP and General Manager, CNET
- Roberto Ricossa, VP Marketing & Inside Sales, Avaya
- Pablo Sanchez, International Media Manager, Antonio Puig
Get ready for #Portada17 on Sept. 14 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 13, and the 11th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 14 will provide you with the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.