Latam Summit: Volaris and Cisco added, Early Bird Expires this Friday!
If you want to get your ticket to the 2014 Latam Summit at the bargain early bird price of US $449 (US$ 599 if you also want to attend the Latin Online Video Forum), make sure that you get your ticket by this Friday April 11.
We have to new speaker confirmations: Ricardo Rivera Alaniz, Marketing Director, Volaris and Clara Alvarado, Senior Marketing Manager, Cisco. Both executives will be speaking in different panels about the 2014 Latam Summit's Theme of "Entering the Real-Time Marketing Age".
The are being added to a very high quality roster of speakers including:
- Scott Dadich, Editor in Chief, Wired
- Mercedes Lopez Arratia, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing, Banamex
- Caio del Manto, International Brand Planning Lead Latin America / Global Brand Strategist, Mondelez
- Annika Blockstrand, International Regional Media Director, Mondelēz
- Carlos Espindola, eHub Manager Latin America, 3M,
- Felix Palau, Brand VP Global MKT Américas, Heineken and
- Javier Salas Rodriguez, Digital Acquisition Marketing Manager, American Express
The Latin Online Video Forum and the 2014 Latam Summit will be taking place on June 3-4, 2014 in Miami's InterContinental Hotel.