2014 Portada Latam Summit: Banamex and Mondelez already on board!
We are firing the starting signal to our 2014 Latam Summit on June 3 and 4 in Miami's InterContinental Hotel. The first major speakers have confirmed their participation including Annika Blockstrand, Regional Media Director, Mondelez International, Mercedes Lopez Arratia, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing at Banamex and Caio del Manto, Brand Planning Lead Latin America, Mondelez International. Watch out for announcements about star speakers in the next few days!
Mondelez's Blockstrand's and del Manto's tandem presentation will provide attendees a clear understanding about the key relationship between global brand planning and media buying. Mercedes Lopez Arratia, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing at Banamex has confirmed her participation. Lopez Arratia leads Digital Marketing at Banamex a top 5 advertiser in Mexico.
Portada’s Latam Advertising and Media Summit is the annual Meeting Point for the Global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World (Latin America, U.S. Hispanic, Spain). The theme of the 2014 Latam Summit will be "Entering the Real Time Marketing Age". In its sixth annual edition, the 2014 Latam Summit will be a two-day event brimming with fresh ideas, market intelligence and networking opportunities. The Summit can be attended in combination with Portada's Latin Online Video Forum.
SPECIAL FREE HOTEL NIGHTS OFFER! Attend the Online Video Forum and the Latam Summit for US$ 699 and get 2 FREE HOTEL NIGHTS*!
* For nights of June 2nd and June 3rd, 2014. (Limited Time Offer).
Latin Online Video Forum
The Summit will be preceded by the Latin Online Video Forum.
The Latin Online Video Forum will analyze the enormous potential Online Video has in the Latin marketing and media space (U.S. Hispanic and Latin America), which belongs to the fastest growing markets in the world.
Key Topics/Questions we will explore:
• U.S. Hispanic Online Video usage patterns.
• Addressable TV: how the TV is learning from Digital Media
• Across the 4 screens the latest research on consumption in Latin America on mobile, tablets, desktop and connected TV.
• Platform Agnostic buying in the U.S. Hispanic and Latin American markets
• Online Video 101: The Key Metrics, Advertising types, product integrations and more…
• Should Latin publishers and agencies embrace programmatic video trading?
• Does repurposed broadcast content work for online video?
Register at early bird price here!