Ten things you will learn about Hispanic Marketing next week at #Portada13
Portada is holding its annual Flagship Hispanic marketing conference (#Portada13) this Wednesday and Thursday in New York City’s Scholastic Auditorium & Greenhouse with Rooftop Terrace.
Below ten things you will learn by attending #Portada13 and interact with the nation’s top Hispanic marketers.
1) Learn how to shout “Goooooooool!” and leverage the 2014 Soccer World Cup to engage with the Hispanic consumer.
2) What Kellogg’s, Home Depot and Kimberley Clark are planning for 2014.
3) Convince C-level management to make Corporate America Latin Ready
4) Navigate the complex media landscape of Hispanic sports
5) How Unilever, Brown Foreman and Sherwin Williams have activated successful Hispanic sports marketing programs
6) Stay ahead of all new forms of mobile advertising
7) How to use new technologies and hyper local content to reach out to Hispanics
8) What it means to market in a Multicultural Nation. How to reflect through content the reality of a multicultural nation.
9) The real impact of Big Data on Hispanic marketing.
10) Update your agenda with many new prospects you made at the popular Speed
The most recent additions to the star-studded agenda include:
Lillian Roman Senior Partner/Associate Director National Broadcast, MEC, Laura Willis, Director, Mindshare Multicultural, Nancy Griffin, Media Director, Tapestry, Olga Serna, Senior Marketing Manager, AT&T Wireless; John Alvarado, Senior Director of Brand Marketing, Crown Imports; Lizette Williams, Senior Brand Manager, Kimberly-Clark Corporation; Alejandra Barron, Senior Manager Multicultural Marketing, The Home Depot; Fernando Schwartz (Anchor ESPN Deportes) and dozens more...
#Portada13 comprehends two events: The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on Sept. 25, can be attended in combination with Portada's 7th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference , which takes place in the same venue on September 26. Make sure to get your tickets to both events at the special Combo Promotion (only US$ 100 more!)
CHECK OUT THE PATHBREAKING AGENDAS
Sept. 25: Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum
Sponsor of Rooftop Farewell Party
Sponsors of Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum