Amazon’s Pedro Huerta to Keynote #PortadaMexico13
Pedro Huerta, Director Kindle Content at Amazon, and the executive who leads Amazon's Kindle expansion into Latin America is going to be the keynote Speaker at Portada's upcoming Foro Mexico de Publicidad y Medios (#PortadaMexico13). In its third annual edition the Foro Mexico will take place on October 17 at the Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Polanco in Mexico City.
"Digital content in Latin America: The case of Kindle and digital books" will be the theme of Huerta's keynote presentation. After the recent introduction of Kindle in Mexico and Brazil, Huerta is in a key position to provide the Foro's audience key insights into the expansion of digital content in Latin America.
Other key topics which we will be exploring in-depth at the Foro Mexico include:
- 2014: ¿How do major brand marketers plan for 2014 and which major trends do they see in the Mexican advertising and media markets?
- Content Marketing - Brandbuilding and Storytelling: Case studies from 3M and P&G
- Digital Innovation: Entrepreneurs from the digital media world will explain how to implement online and mobile advertising campaigns to substantially impact e-commerce revenues.
Major Brand marketers that will be speaking at the Foro Mexico include:
- ALICIA TRUJILLO, Social Media & Strategic Projects Supervisor/eCommerce, WYNDHAM WORLDWIDE / RCI
- CARLOS ESPINDOLA, eHUB Manager, Latin America, 3M
- MERCEDES LOPEZ ARRATIA, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing, BANAMEX
Register now for a half day full with networking opportunities and most up-to date content about the Mexican advertising and media markets. Early registrants will get the book "E-X-I-T-O su estrategia de Marketing" by digital marketing guru Joe Kutchera, who will be also present at the event.