Portada Annual Conference: Kelloggs’ Larry Bruck added, Early Bird expires next Week!
Larry Bruck, SVP Marketing at Kellogg, has just been added to an already impressive list of speakers at our 7th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference in NYC September 26, 2013.
Portada's Flagship Annual Conference can be attended in combination with Portada’s Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum which takes place in the same venue on the day before (Sept. 25). Twitter #Portada13.
Early Bird expires next week!. Make sure to get your tickets at the special early bird rate.
Key Speakers and Thought Leaders
• Cristina Morales, Senior Director-Segment Management, TiAA-CREF
• John Alvarado, Senior Director of Brand Marketing, Crown Imports
• Larry Bruck, SVP Marketing at Kellogg"
• Adrian Adriano, VP Multicultural Marketing, Comcast
• Xavier Turpin, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Dunkin' Brands Inc.
• Joel Kliksberg, Director, Strategy & Business Development at Fusion, the ABC and Univision Joint Venture
• Franklin Rios, President, Luminar
• Jorge Rincon, COO, Adsmovil Corp
• Rebecca Hawkins, Associate Media Director, 4D
• Elvia Alaniz, Director of Marketing, American Modern Insurance Group
Main Topics they will explore!
- Is Corporate America Latin ready?
- English-dominant Hispanics: Can they be efficiently reached via in-culture media?
- The State of the Art-Hispanic Media ROI Measurement Tools: What has been learned?
- Retailers 2014: The emerging power of "ethnic supermarkets and retailers"
- Trends in Digital Media: Online Video Advertising, Social Buying, Targeting
- Print Advertising Strategies: How and why print and digital convergence works
- CMO's will discuss their Hispanic KPI's
- Speed Networking
- Consumer Product Goods: Why and how CPG marketers should focus on the Hispanic consumer
- How can national advertisers best reach local audiences?
Get ready for #Portada17 on Sept. 14 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 13, and the 11th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 14 will provide you with the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.