Portada Annual Conference: Dunkin’ Donuts, Comcast, Crown Imports and 4D confirmed!
We are very excited to confirm the first round of major client side marketers as speakers at Portada's 7th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference to take place on September 26 in New York City's Scholastic Auditorium and Greenhouse with Rooftop Terrace.
Already confirmed Speakers and panelists:
Adrian Adriano, VP Multicultural Marketing, Comcast
Rebecca Hawkins, Associate Media Director, 4D,
Cristina Morales, Seniior Director Segment Management, TIAA-CREF
Xavier Turpin, Director of Multicultural Marketing, Dunkin’ Brands
John Alvarado, Senior Director of Brand Marketing, Crown Imports
You can register to the 7th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference by attending it independently or in combination with the Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum which takes place in the same venue on September 25.
Main Topics we will be exploring
- Is Corporate America Latin ready?
- English-dominant Hispanics: Can they be efficiently reached via in-culture media?
- Marketing in a Multicultural nation
- Retailers 2014: The emerging power of "ethnic supermarkets and retailers"
- Trends in Digital Media: Online Video Advertising, Social Buying, Targeting
- Print Advertising Strategies: How and why print and digital convergence works
- CMO’s will discuss their Hispanic KPI’s
- Speed Networking (new refined concept!)
- How can national advertisers best reach local audiences?
Join the Conversation at #Portada13!
Get ready for #Portada16 on Sept. 14 and 15 in New York City! The Hispanic Sports Marketing Forum on September 14, and the 10th Annual Hispanic Advertising and Media Conference on September 15 will provide you with the best content and unparalleled networking opportunities to succeed in Multicultural America.