10 Reasons Why You Must Attend the Portada Latam Summit and Latin Content Marketing Forum Tomorrow
Why You Must Attend the Portada Latam Summit and Latin Content Marketing Forum next Tuesday and Wednesday.
- “Get Ready for the Big Game” and learn how you should reach Global Latin Audiences through Content Marketing Opportunities: There are more than 500 million Spanish and Portuguese Speakers to engage with your content and market your products!ç
- If you have global growth aspirations you need to be in Brazil. Hear from Claudio Ferreira, publisher of Veja, one of the world’s largest and most influential magazines, how you should position yourself in the Brazilian market for the next decade. Get actionable tips about the best Go-to Market Strategy to reach the rapidly emerging Brazilian Middle class.
- Get Ready for the Big Game- The latest key insights from New York City. Learn from Digital Media “Maven” Nicholas Denton, Founder and CEO of Gawker Media about content optimization, native ads and more…
- If you want to reach Latin American audiences in an efficient way you need to get ready for the “Big Game of Digital Advertising Technologies”. Benefit from the insights of Leonardo Loisa, Sr. Regional Marketing Leader, AMD and learn from how AMD reaches Latin American Audiences via Digital Advertising Technologies.
- It’s all about Data: Discover how to use data and customer insights as the main input in planning your Latin American marketing campaigns. Do you need to refresh your approach and incorporate rocket scientists to you team? Hear the answers from experts including Diego Fernandez, Director of Media and Digital North America Burger King Corporation, Max Sichel, CEO, Grupo Copesa and Axel Steinman, VP Emerging Markets, Advertising and Online Business, Microsoft Advertising.
- Get literally ready for the Big Game with Ben Jankowski, Group Head, Global Media Mastercard and Virginia Pereira, Head of Media Latin America, Mastercard. Discover how Mastercard is activating sports content worldwide and about the crucial role of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil and 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro to engage with Latin American Audiences.
- Get ready for the big Speed Networking Game. Meet all the corporate, agency and media stars at Portada’s popular Speed Networking Function. You will leave the events with tons of valuable business cards!
- Is Mexico the new Brazil? Find out at the panel Country Focus Mexico. You will get inside market intelligence from major Mexican and panregional brand marketers!
- Find out how you should reach out to Journalists in the Age of Content Marketing. Should Bloggers and Brand Marketers also be considered Journalists? How can agencies and brand marketers work with Journalists in a productive way without compromising their editorial integrity?
- “Get Ready for the Big Game” also means to understand how Content and Technology integrate and leverage each other. Get actionable tips and insights from leading Marketers at Pepsi, Coca Cola, Telemundo, Group M, Starcom, Adobe, Nokia and more…
Editorial Staff @portada_online