Javier Farfán, Senior Director of Cultural Branding, PepsiCo
Portada: We understand you are Ecuadorean tell us a bit about your personal and professional background?
Javier Farfán: - Latino born and raised in NYC. Spanish speaking at home but the rest of the world in English
- Grow up in Upper Manhattan, Was married and my wife passed away last year from breast cancer so I am rediscovering myself.
- No children
- Biking and Spending time with my family is my hobbies
- Career has been my focus to get me thru change in my life (Focused on Marketing, Music Marketing, and Marketing Innovation within Culture)
Portada: How do you keep abreast of all the changes in the Marketing and Media Industry?
Javier Farfán: - Mentors and keep connected to digital lead at PepsiCo
- Focus on young people who I work with or within the industry (I call them Fat Brain)
Portada: What are the main features a excellent Content Marketer targeting the Hispanic consumer should have?
Javier Farfán: - lifestyle content
- global topics
- music and entertainment (and not just latin talent)