Changing Places: Tim Andree, Marcos Mauro, Ricardo Novaes, Charles Stewart…
People change positions, get promoted or move to other companies. Portada is here to tell you about it.
Tim Andree - Jerry Buhlmann - Dentsu Aegis Network ::: Marcos Mauro - Francisco Arrigoni - e-volution ::: Ricardo Novaes - Exponential ::: Charles Stewart - Itaú ::: Luciana Novo - Draftfcb Mexico
- Dentsu has completed its $5bn acquisition of Aegis Group and created a new global operating unit Dentsu Aegis Network. All of Aegis Group’s existing companies Carat, iProspect, Posterscope, Vizeum and Aztec will continue their operations within the Dentsu Group, under the Aegis Media banner.
The Dentsu Network and Aegis Media will continue to operate as separate entities but will be governed by the Dentsu Aegis Network management team and board of directors. Dentsu senior vice-president and Dentsu Network chief executive Tim Andree has been appointed executive chairman of the Dentsu Aegis Network, and Aegis Media chief executive Jerry Buhlmann will take on the additional role of chief executive of the Dentsu Aegis Network.
- Argentinean digital agency e-volution has named Marcos Mauro as its Commercial Director and Fracisco Arrigoni as its new Creative Director. Arrigoni has worked for more than five years with brands like Quilmes, Whirlpool, Nestle Dolce Gusto, General Motors, Google, Fibertel and Cablevision. Mauro has previously worked for e-volution, Clarin and EA Sports.
- Exponential Interactive, a global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions, announced Ricardo Novaes as country manager, Brazil.
Novaes is primarily responsible for delivering innovative digital marketing solutions in the growing Latin American marketplace. Novaes joins Exponential with 13 plus years in the online media market. Most recently, Novaes worked for Microsoft.
- Itaú BBA, the wholesale and investment banking arm of the Itaú Unibanco group, has appointed Charles F. Stewart as Chief Executive Officer of Itaú BBA International. He will join the bank on June 24, 2013 and will be based in London.
- Luciana Novo joined Draftfcb Mexico as Grouper of Accounts and Director of Shop2Go, under the direction of Berenice Bishop, VP of Operations of the firm. With over 15 years experience in the area of customer service in agencies of Argentina and Mexico, Novo has headed accounts of companies like Pepsi Cola, LG, BDF, Banorte, Mc Donald's, Coca Cola, Kimberly, Diageo and P & G .