2013 Panregional Advertising to grow to US$ 466 million by 2016 (NEW PORTADA REPORT)
Portada expects Latin American Panregional Advertising to grow from an aggregate volume of $340 million in 2011 to $466 million in 2016 at an annual compounded growth rate (CAGR) of 6.4%.
|US $ Mill||275.44||307.75||
According to the just published 2013 Panregional Advertising and Media Report, main growth drivers will be the establishment of digital media (including mobile, online video and social media) as a major panregional advertising media type, as well as the overall growth of Latin American advertising. Regarding the different ad-categories, growth will be propelled by above average growth of the IT-Electronics, Tourism and Luxury Goods and Services Categories.
The 20+ pages report is the main source of research about the Panregional Advertising and Media Market. Detaile analysis and data includes:
- Development of the geographical locations (decision making points) for panregional media buying
- Impact of the Regulatory and Tax Framework on Panregional Media Buying
- 2012-2016 Growth Forecast for different Ad-Categories and in-depth analysis
- 2012-2016 Growth Forecast for different Media Types an in-depth analysis
- Digital Media: Explanation of the Growth of different Digital Media Types (including Online Video, Mobile)
- ... and much more.
Purchase the report independently or as a part of your Portada Premium Content Subscription Options (There is a special 25% discount until January 31) Choose your preferred Subscription Option and learn about the different benefits. Once you have chosen your preferred option,e-mail our Online Sales Manager Nicolas Miranda Nicolas@portada-online.com or call him at -1-800-397-5322. Nicolas will provide a landing page and the Discount Coupon Code so that you can benefit from the 25% Discount.
Learn more about crucial strategies from advertising and media luminaries targeting Latin American and Hispanic audiences. Book now for our Latam Advertising and Media Summit, a required event for any marketing professional.
Trackback from your site.