2012 LATIN AMERICAN ADVERTISING AND MEDIA SUMMIT
Learn more about the enormous role Online Video can play in the Latin (Latin America and U.S. Hispanic) marketing space. Book now for our Latin Online Video Forum, a required event for any marketing professional.
From Rio to Madrid via Los Angeles - Leveraging technology to reach Latin Audiences (2012)
June 6-7, 2012 - The Fontainebleau - Miami Beach
Portada’s Latam Advertising and Media Summit is the annual Meeting Point for the global Latin Advertising, Media and Content World (Latin America, Spain and U.S. Hispanic).
The fourth edition of this annual event will bring many Latin America and Spain based marketers to Miami. Major client, agency and media side players will discuss how technologies can best be leveraged to reach global Latin Audiences. The markets of Brazil. Central America, Mexico and Colombia will have a prominent space in the agenda. So will the analysis of the new panregional media buying regulations. Two days jammed with the best content and networking in a top luxury hotel in beautiful Miami.
The Summit can be attended independently or in combination with Latam Pay TV Forum presented by Business Bureau which takes place at the same venue in the morning of June 6th.
Already Confirmed Speakers:
- Olga Martinez, Marketing and Innovation Director Latin America and Caribbean, Diageo
- Maribel Viteri, Regional Director, Molson Coors International
- Roger Diaz, Director of Marketing, Grupo Real, El Salvador
- Ernesto Leal, COO, Grupo Monge, Costa Rica
- Gabriel Dantur, Managing Director, La Nacion Digital, Argentina
- Santiago Duran, COO, Carat, Mexico
- Susana de la Portilla, Brand Manager, Grupo Modelo, Mexico
- Carlos Vaca, CEO, BBDO, Mexico
- Tania Cesar, Marketing Manager, Diageo, Brazil
- Rudolf Lang, Managing Director, Chopard Marketing Services, Inc.
- Luis Ortuzar, Panregional Marketing Director, Christian Dior
- Carlos Peñaherrera, Marketing Director, Coca Cola Femsa, Colombia
- Martha Krawczyk, VP of Marketing, Visa
- Carol Cone, Managing Director and EVP, Brand & Corporate Citizenship, Edelman
- Lydia Suarez, Media Director, Unilever
- Ryan K. Manchee, Director of Innovation Strategy, MediaMind
- Fernando Monedero, Havas, Managing Director
- Jaime Lanchares, CEO, Unkasoft
- Matías Recchia, COO, VOSTU
- Juan Imaz, CEO, Media Response Group
2011 Latam Summit Coverage
- Read the complete Summit Coverage by Portada's Editorial Team.
- Download the 2011 Summit Program in Digital Magazine Format.
- Panregional Media Buying: An assessment of the impact of the new regulations
- The Brazilian decade: An in-depth look at how you should reach the exploding Brazilian consumer
- Adding (and slicing) Global Latin digital audiences- Online Ad-Networks, Exchanges, Geotargeting
- Regional Focus: Central America Stability is opening the region to major marketers
- Ad-Category: Luxury Goods and Services
- Online Video Advertising: Can it compete with TV as a major vehicle for affluent Latinos?
- Case Studies: Successful panregional media plans which have demonstrated high ROI
- Research : Towards unified Latin American media consumption statistics
- Country Focus: Colombia . How to profit from Latin American marketers’ best kept secret
- Content : In the era of curated content, what new role should brands and media play?
- Surprise Inspirational Speakers
- Meet Media Buyers Speed Networking Function (Refined concept!)
coordinate, but it came off very well." (Paul Meyer, Director Interactive Media - Televisa Publishing and Digital)
Trackback from your site.