Latam Summit and Pay TV Forum, Early Bird Expires Today COB!
One last chance to register to our Latam Summit on June 6-7th in Miami’s Perry South Beach at the special early bird rate. (Expires today COB!). And/or get the special combo rate together with the Latam Pay TV Forum (taking place on June 6th in the morning preceding the Latam Summit).
Already confirmed panelists and speakers for the Latam Summit include:
Martha Krawczyk , VP Marketing, Visa
Olga Martinez , Directora de Marketing y Innovación Latino America y Caribbean
Santiago Duran , COO, Carat
Carlos Vaca , CEO, BBDO México
Ernesto Leal , COO, Grupo Monge
Roger Diaz , Marketing Director, Grupo Real
Mariano Moro, Senior Integrated Marketing Communications Manager, Latin Center Business Unit
Maribel Viteri, Regional Director, Molson Coors International.
Susana de la Portilla , Directora de Marcas de Grupo Modelo
Tania Cesar , Marketing Director, Diageo, Brazil
Gabriel Dantur , Director de La Nación Digital, Argentina.
More path-breaking speakers and panelists will be announced shortly.
Key Topics that we will be exploring:
- Panregional Media Buying: An assessment of the impact of the new regulations
- The Brazilian decade: An in-depth look at how you should reach the exploding Brazilian consumer
- Adding (and slicing) Global Latin digital audiences
- Regional Focus: Central America, Stability is opening the region to major marketers
- Ad-Category: Luxury Goods and Services
- Online Video Advertising: Can it compete with TV as a major vehicle for affluent Latinos?
- Colombia: How to profit from Latin American marketers' best kept secret
- Surprise Inspirational Speakers
- Meet Media Buyers Speed Networking Function (Refined concept!)
NEW: LATAM PAY-TV FORUM PRESENTED BY BUSINESS BUREAU (Morning of June 6th) Our The “Latam Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau” will take place in Miami’s Perry South Beach Hotel on June 6th in the morning (9 am until 1pm) and precede the Latin American Advertising and Media Summit which will take place in the same venue on June 6th in the afternoon and on June 7th.
The Latin American Pay-TV market is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. Major companies have bet a significant portion of their future and profitability on this market. Yet, the sector is still mostly measured and analyzed based on secondary data from analysts outside the region and outside the industry. While other markets count on a few trusted sources and measurement approaches, the Pay-TV market in Latin America relies on a widely dispersed cadre of analysts with significantly different approaches that yield drastically different views of the industry for anyone considering investments, strategic moves and alliances.
Latam Pay-TV Forum is a new initiative to bring the Pay-TV researchers together in a transparent environment that fosters dialogue and cooperation to drive better and more consistent business decisions across the entire region. Topics that will be discussed between key industry players include:
- The advantages of direct data collection over secondary analyses.
- Explaining and standardizing industry metrics.
- Discuss how to account for piracy and underreporting when measuring Pay-TV subscribers and market size.
- Media platforms Market Forecasts.
- Pay TV; HD; Digital; TV Everywhere; Smart TV; TDT.
This Forum will bring together major experts and leading executives in the Latin American Pay-TV Market to provide in-depth perspectives.
Of Interest to:
- Research Companies and Professionals
- Media Agencies
- Media Buyers
Trackback from your site.