THE LATAM MEDIA MANIFESTO: PLATFORMS, FACTS, METRICS, RESEARCH AND TRENDS (2012)
June 6, 2012 - The Fontainebleau - Miami Beach
Portada’s Latam Pay-TV Forum presented by Business Bureau will take place in the morning of June 6th, 2012 at the Fontainebleau Hotel, Miami Beach. The event can be attended independently or in combination with Portada’s 2012 Latam Advertising and Media Summitwhich takes place at the same venue in the afternoon of June 6th and 7th.
The Latin American Pay-TV market is one of the fastest growing markets in the world. Major companies have bet a significant portion of their future and profitability on this market. Yet, the sector is still mostly measured and analyzed based on secondary data from analysts outside the region and outside the industry. While other markets count on a few trusted sources and measurement approaches, the Pay-TV market in Latin America relies on a widely dispersed cadre of analysts with significantly different approaches that yield drastically different views of the industry for anyone considering investments, strategic moves and alliances.
Latam Pay-TV Forum is a new initiative to bring the Pay-TV researchers together in a transparent environment that fosters dialogue and cooperation to drive better and more consistent business decisions across all the region.
This Forum will bring together major experts and leading executives in the Latin American Pay-TV Market to provide in-depth perspectives.
Of Interest to:
- Research Companies and Professionals
- Media Agencies
- Media Buyers
- Financial Analysts
- Why is the Latin American Pay TV Market one of the fastest growing markets in the world?
- 2012-2020: How big is the market now? How big will it get? New metrics and new challenges.
- Accounting for Piracy and Underreporting
- Methodology Challenges: Explanation and standardization of industry metrics
- Platforms: Pay TV; HD; 3DTV; Digital; TV Everywhere; Smart TV; TDT
- The advantages of direct data collection over secondary analyses
- How to create a transparent environment to foster dialogue among Latam Pay TV stakeholders
- Matias Berardi, Competitive Intelligence Manager, Panamericana Region, DIRECTV Latin America
- Laura Berga, Director Strategy & Programming Analysis, HBO Latin America
- Karina Besprosvan, Research & Consumer Behaviour Regional Director, Omnicom Media Group
- Horacio Gennari, President of Business Bureau
- Paula Guarin, Business Leader Strategic Planning, Visa
- Gonzalo Ramos Otero, Executive Director, Ceop Market Research
Trackback from your site.