SAVE THE DATE: NYC, Sept. 22, Marketing to Hispanics: Taking the CMO’s Driver’s Seat
We are very excited to announce our Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference on Sept. 22, 2011 in New York City. This year’s conference tag line is: “Marketing to Hispanics: Taking the CMO’s Driver’s Seat”. We will be analyzing the Hispanic marketing implications of the 2010 Census results. Key researchers, marketers and CMO’s will explain why connecting with the Hispanic consumer is the main growth opportunity for Corporate America.
Key Topics we will be exploring include:
- CMO panel: Total Market Approach vs. Hispanic specific. What works and why?
- Measuring ROI in reaching Hispanic consumers: Can it be done accurately?
- The crucial question: How can national brands reach local audiences effectively?
- Best Practices in Print Advertising
- The explosion of Mobile: Advertising, Mobile Social Networks and more…
- New Trends in Digital Media: Online Video, Rich Media, Web TV, New Targeting Technologies and more…
- Back by Popular Demand! Advertiser Roundtables (with refined concept).
Major Speakers and Panelists to be announced soon!
The Fifth Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference can be attended in combination with Portada’s Emerging Hispanic Markets Forum which will take place the day before (Sept. 21, 2011).
Trackback from your site.