NEWS ABOUT US: Portada Introduces Revamped Site
Portada, the Leading Source in Latin Marketing and Media, is today unveiling a new revamped site with improved navigation, design and social networking features including:
- Latest Headlines Section. Daily the top 7 news affecting the US Hispanic Advertising, Media and Content Markets. Commented, analyzed and dissected as only Portada’s editorial team can do it.
- Improved left Navigation Bar with Roll-over buttons for different Media Channels and “Of Special Interest” Features with specific icons assigned to each Regular Feature (Marketing to Hispanics, Sales Leads, Changing Places, Sounding Off, and more…).
- In “Depth section” on the home page: Highlights of Portada’s content and research.
- 6 Social Networking/Sharing Features icons on home page and each article page
- Integration with Portada’s Latin American website and Spanish-language website:
This is the guide to your week at www.portada-online.com
Sales Leads: New leads and intelligence about activity of Ad Agencies and National Advertisers. Market intelligence to help agencies and media executives to reach clients.
Changing Places: Personnel changes. What positions are changing, which new ones are being created?
Best Practices: Marketing to Hispanics. Read how and why top marketers reach the Hispanic consumer. The latest trends and qualitative and quantitative insights in traditional and below the line marketing. Case studies.
Buyer/Interview (alternating with Best Practices).
Portada Quick Hits: A review of interesting and/or important articles/content from around the web and what we have to say about them. (starting next Tuesday). An interview with an important Marketer or Buyer at an Agency/Media Placement firm.
Analysis: An important topic facing the Hispanic advertising and media industry and what it means for marketers targeting Hispanics.
Research: New research and case studies on how to reach Hispanic consumers, market intelligence, advertiser rankings, media rankings and more.
The Latin Interactive World: Digital technologies are making the Spanish-speaking world (U.S, Latin America, and Spain) smaller. An in-depth look at how marketers are using the digital medium nationally and internationally to attract Spanish-speakers worldwide.
Sounding Off Column: A platform for industry experts to explain certain trends and innovations and their value to the marketplace.
Note: Portada provides three types of online access: Free, access that requires registration and premium content (paid).
Registered users can get any of Portada's e-newsletters, the quarterly magazine, and/or participate in polls and provide comments to articles.
Registering on Portada-online.com does not grant free access to premium content (single articles, databases, reports, conference tickets). To subscribe to Portada's premium articles content, please click here.
And to get information about our Two Annual Conferences, click here.
Portada’s Latin American and Spanish websites
If you are interested in reading about Latin American Advertising and Media Markets, please go to this website.
If you are interested in reading news and analysis in Spanish about the Spanish-speaking world at large (Latin America, Spain and the U.S. Hispanic market), please go to this website.
Your Portada Team
Trackback from your site.