Connecting National Brands To Local Audiences (2010)
Sept. 30, 2010 - NYC, The Scholastic Auditorium & Greenhouse with Rooftop Terrace
Fourth Annual Hispanic Digital And Print Media Conference
- Confirmed Speakers and Panelists include:
- Carlos Boughton, Brand Director, Heineken USA.
- Tania Cameron, Sr. Manager CRM, Kraft Foods.
- Nelson Garcia, Media Director, Global Hue.
- Kathleen M. Haley, Director, Multicultural Marketing, Hewlett-Packard Company
- Tatiana Hansell, Sr. Brand Manager Multicultural Marketing at Unilever North America
- Teresa Iglesias-Solomon, Director of Multicultural Marketing Initiatives, Best Buy.
- Kristyn Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy’s.
- Marcelo Salup, Media Director, DMG Solutions.
- Justin Siegel, CEO and co-founder of MocoSpace
- Steven Swartz, President of Hearst Newspapers.
- Felix Tejeda, Hispanic Brand Manager, Sprint Prepaid Group
- Karen Treydte VP, Director of Media Services, Casanova Pendrill
- Hector Vallejo, Multicultural Marketing Director, Stanley-Black and Decker
- Daniel Villarroel, Director Multiethnic Marketing, Maybelline Garnier
- Teresa Wakeley, Marketing Media Manager, Volkswagen Group of America, Inc.
- Julie Weitzner, VP of Media, Razorfish
- Steven Wolfe Pereira, SVP, Managing Director of MV42°/ MediaVest Multicultural
To see the conference agenda, please click here.
To download the Conference Program, click here.
Trackback from your site.