Drive the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Industries forward on Sept. 24 in NYC
Portada’s Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference, NYC, Sept. 24, will present an array of highly-focused panels and great networking opportunities that will drive the Latin Advertising and Media industries forward.
Under the theme ”Getting it Right: Connecting with the Hispanic Consumer” more than a dozen top notch client side marketers have already confirmed their presence including the following:
- John De Armas, VP of WorldDirect and Head of DirectTVMás.
- Lorena Hidalgo, Manager Hispanic Marketing Wrangler/VF Jeanswear Inc.
- Javier Farfan, Lifestyle Marketing, Senior Manager, Zune, Microsoft Corp.
- Teresa Iglesias Solomon, VP Multicultural Initiatives, Best Buy
- Manny Gonzalez, Hispanic Marketing Director, Hennessy Brand - Moet - Hennessy USA
- Brian Lange, Brand Manager, SPLENDA, Multi-Cultural Marketing, Johnson & Johnson / McNeil Nutritionals
- Monica Morales, Brand Manager, Dr Pepper Hispanic Market
- Kristin Page, Multicultural Marketing Director, Macy's
- Andrea Riley, Corporate Brand and Automotive Marketing, GMAC Financial Services
- Rodolfo Rodriguez, Multicultural Marketing Director, General Mills
- Hector Vallejo, Hispanic Marketing Manager, DeWalt
- Teresa Wakeley, Advertising and Media Manager, Volkswagen of America
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- When the tail starts wagging the dog: how multicultural consumers are shaping trends and consumption for America as a whole, and what your business needs to do about it.
- Getting a bigger bang for the buck with digital media targeting Latins: Streaming online videos, Latin SEO, Mobile Advertising Leveraging Social Networks and much more...
- The Power of Local News. Why being locally relevant is crucial for National Advertisers.
- Analysis of why print media matters more than ever in order to reach Spanish-speaking audiences
- Networking with new new prospects, clients and peers in a friendly environment in the heart of New York City.
- Recognition of industry pioneers, innovators and their campaigns at the Hispanic Digital and Print Media Awards Luncheon.
Advertiser Roundtables: Share Intelligence and insights with major clients and agencies. One major buy side executive will sit at each table and attendees will rotate.
The following Companies have already been confirmed as premium sponsors of the Third Annual Hispanic Digital and Print Media Conference: Alloy Access (http://www.alloy-access.com , Bronze Sponsor), Media Space Solutions (http://www.mediaspacesolutions.com, Bronze Sponsor), NxtBookMedia (http://www.nxtbookmedia.com/, Networking Function Sponsor).
For sponsorship opportunities, please call Marcos Baer at 1212 685 44 41.
Trackback from your site.