Joi Tyrrell, is the new SVP Director of Strategy at Mediaabrands Worldwide in New York City (owned by the Interpublic Group). Tyrell has been promoted to her new position after working as Multicultural Media Expert at Initiative, another Interpublic Group Agency.
RTM&J is proud to announce its 2009 Advisory Board of Directors: Dave Williams, Dr. Doug Bownam, Dr. Felipe Korzenny, Genevieve Bos, and Jacqueline Welch.
- Dave Williams is recognized as one of the nation's leading experts in online media and search engine marketing.
- Dr. Doug Bowman, Professor of Marketing.
- Dr. Felipe Korzenny Professor and Director of the Center for Hispanic Marketing Communication.
- Genevieve Bos is a technology entrepreneur, global connector of people and ideas and the founding publisher and owner of PINK.
- Jacqueline Welch is senior vice president of human resources for Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
Myriam Marquez, a Miami Herald Metro columnist, has been chosen to lead the newspaper's editorial board, becoming the first woman and the first Hispanic to be editorial page editor.
Richard Pinder, the chief operating officer of Publicis Worldwide, has been promoted to the newly created role of chief executive. Reporting directly to Maurice Lévy, the chairman and chief executive of Publicis Groupe, Pinder, will now take complete control of the network, which includes business such as Publicis, Publicis Dialog and Publicis Modem.
AccuWeather.com, announced that nationally-known TV broadcaster and meteorologist Mark Mancuso has joined their on-air team. Mancuso will add his unique perspective and persona to AccuWeather.com’s worldwide broadcasts on AccuWeather.com and AccuWeather.com Mobile, and to the AccuWeather Television Network.
Trackback from your site.